- Fort Lauderdale, FL
Are you ready to join a growing team that puts a premium on productivity and has an award-winning culture, centered around transforming talented employees into effective business leaders?
Then Bankers Healthcare Group is the place for you. We offer innovative financial solutions to licensed and highly-skilled professionals, representing the best of both traditional lending and fintech, and are looking for passionate, impact players to help take our company to the next level.
At BHG, you’ll become immersed in the finance industry—with a variety of loan solutions, credit cards, patient financing, bank programs, and collections services, which have helped BHG become one of the leading providers of finance solutions.
With over 18 years in business, we have the stability of an established company with the speed and agility of a startup, where ingenuity and risk-taking are encouraged, and every employee has the opportunity to learn, grow and thrive.
Who You Are
You are a motivated Scrum Master who is passionate about the successful development of the project's procedures of initiation, planning, and execution. You excel at continuously adapting in an agile environment with fast delivery times and have experience managing multiple concurrent projects. You are a dependable, persistent, self-disciplined, and goal oriented individual, and thrive in a fast-paced environment where you can ultimately meet and exceed customer satisfaction.
What You'll Do
- Manage scrum process, arrange and facilitate daily stand-up meetings and other scrum ceremonies
- Coach and train agile teams in agile best practices to improve the efficiency of the scrum teams.
- Help product owner to build and maintain proper product backlogs and make them ready for the next sprint.
- Shield the scrum team from outside distractions and interferences
- Track and remove impediments.
What You’ll Need
- Bachelor Degree required
- 5+ years of professional experience in technology organization and 3+ of experience in Scrum master role
- Agile certificates are highly desired in Agile Coaching and various Agile frameworks
- Experience in building self-organizing agile teams
- Experience in coaching, mentoring individuals, teams and leadership of Agile methodology
- Experience delivering Scrum and SDLC training for technical teams
- Experience working with local, remote US based and offshore teams
- Possess conflict resolution, and ability to run conversations by focusing on scrum values of openness, honesty and respect.
- Ability to ensure the correct use of scrum process.
- Strong knowledge of agile methodology and frameworks like Scrum, Kanban, XP
- Understanding the basic fundamentals of iterative, the value of metrics and incremental delivery.
- Basic knowledge of software development processes and procedures to understand Agile team needs.
- Strong knowledge of Agile techniques such as User Stories, Continuous Integration, ATDD, TDD, Continuous Testing, Pairing, Automated Testing, Agile Games, tasks, backlog tracking, burndown metrics, velocity etc.
- Strong sense of ownership and accountability with a commitment to delivering high quality software.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with ability to communicate with a variety of audiences at all levels.
Life at BHG
At BHG, we work hard and aren’t afraid to take risks. Since the beginning, our core values of PMA (positive mental attitude), team player and loyalty have been the driving force behind every interaction we have between each other and our customers. We have a healthy respect for the daily grind, yet we value work/life balance. We believe that all employees should have the opportunity to lead and that good ideas can come from anyone. From the top-down, our leaders are actively involved not only in strategic oversight and running the business, but also in the wellbeing and growth of all employees. We consider people our #1 asset, and help employees realize their full potential, set and exceed their goals, and explore new opportunities for personal and professional development.
Why You Should Join BHG
We strive to offer amenities, opportunities, events, and programming that support the interests of our teams, while furthering the culture that makes us Great Place to Work® certified. Some of the benefits you can expect when you join BHG include:
· 100% coverage of monthly health insurance premiums
· Competitive PTO and vacation policies
· Company 401(k) plan with employer contributions after one year
· On-site gym access and memberships, with personal trainers, and certified nutritionists on staff
· Company-sponsored training and certification opportunities
· Monthly award ceremonies where top achievers are celebrated and receive additional bonuses
· Ongoing volunteer opportunities to give back to the community through our BHG Cares program
If you’re ready for a career where you can exercise your passions, be surrounded by co-workers who are relentlessly committed to service, and have a team-player mindset, apply today!
Bankers Healthcare Group is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Bankers Healthcare Group is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.
Back to top