SBA Loan Associate
- Dania Beach, FL
Are you ready to join a growing team that puts a premium on productivity and has an award-winning culture, centered around transforming talented employees into effective business leaders?
Then Fund-Ex Solutions Group is the place for you. We offer innovative financial solutions to licensed and highly-skilled professionals, representing the best of both traditional lending and fintech, and are looking for passionate, impact players to help take our company to the next level.
At FSG, you’ll become immersed in the finance industry—with a variety of loan solutions, credit cards, patient financing, bank programs, and collections services, which have helped FSG become one of the leading providers of finance solutions.
With over 18 years in business, we have the stability of an established company with the speed and agility of a startup, where ingenuity and risk-taking are encouraged, and every employee has the opportunity to learn, grow and thrive.
Who You Are
A successful candidate is a motivated administrative professional who is passionate about working in a growing and goal orientated environment. You excel at organization and being proactive, with a sense of urgency to ensure all agendas and timelines are completed in a timely manner. You are strong at multi-tasking and thrive in a fast-paced environment where you can work to assist team members in reaching company goals. This is a great opportunity to learn about the business and financial services industry.
What You'll Do
- Assist Business Development Officer with SBA 7(a) loan originations
- Assist Business Development Officer with updated checklist for required loan origination documentation
- Provide weekly project summary detailing progress with each file
- Gather required documentation and organize for Business Development Officer
- Document activity using our CRM for Business Development Officer
- Assist with marketing efforts of the Business Development Officer
- Execute on established checklists and communicate effectively with customers and team members
- Work with team members to establish excellent customer service experience for all clients
What You'll Need
- Customer service experience
- Administrative assistant prior work experience
- Intuitive, analytical and problem-solving skills are essential
- SBA 7(a) program experience is preferred
- Thrive on energy, passion and the desire to work in a fast-paced environment
- Must be detail-oriented and organized
- Must be willing to learn and be coach-able
Why You Should Join FSG
We strive to offer amenities, opportunities, events, and programming that support the interests of our teams, while furthering the culture that makes us Great Place to Work® certified. Some of the benefits you can expect when you join FSG include:
· 100% coverage of monthly health insurance premiums
· Competitive PTO and vacation policies
· Company 401(k) plan with employer contributions after one year
· On-site gym access and memberships, with personal trainers, and certified nutritionists on staff
· Company-sponsored training and certification opportunities
· Monthly award ceremonies where top achievers are celebrated and receive additional bonuses
· Ongoing volunteer opportunities to give back to the community through our BHG Cares program
If you’re ready for a career where you can exercise your passions, be surrounded by co-workers who are relentlessly committed to service, and have a team-player mindset, apply today!
Fund-Ex Solutions Group is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Fund-Ex Solutions Group is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.
Back to top