Are you ready to join a growing team that puts a premium on productivity and has an award-winning culture, centered around transforming talented employees into effective business leaders?
Then Fund-Ex Solutions Group is the place for you. We offer innovative financial solutions to licensed and highly-skilled professionals, representing the best of both traditional lending and fintech, and are looking for passionate, impact players to help take our company to the next level.
At FSG, you’ll become immersed in the finance industry—with a variety of loan solutions, credit cards, patient financing, bank programs, and collections services, which have helped FSG become one of the leading providers of finance solutions.
With over 18 years in business, we have the stability of an established company with the speed and agility of a startup, where ingenuity and risk-taking are encouraged, and every employee has the opportunity to learn, grow and thrive.
At Fund-Ex Solutions Group, our team is full of people who are optimistic, who have passion, energy, purpose, and use these qualities to execute projects with excellence and build FSG. Here, each and every team member has the opportunity to learn, grow, and thrive. Working with us is a chance to make a difference, for your company and for your career.
Job Description SBA Closing Manager:
FSG is looking for a self‐driven, autonomous and ambitious individual with solid experience with the Small Business Administration’s 7(a) loan program as it pertains to managing the closing and funding of approved loan requests. You will experience working in a high‐energy environment while continuing to gain extensive knowledge of the financial industry. The work you perform is At
What You'll Do
- Manages all aspects of loan closing and funding process to assure compliance with SBA Standard Operating Procedure (SOP)
- Directly supervises SBA Funding Coordinators to facilitate loan movement through loan closing and funding process
- Provides ongoing training for SBA Funding Coordinators
- Seeks personal development to stay on top of the SBA SOP
- Works closely with lender counsel, SBA Funding Coordinators, SBA Business Development Officers and SBA Credit Underwriters in reviewing the information required for closing and funding loan
- Performs pre-closing audit to ensure all documents match and system of record contains complete and accurate information
- Works directly with team to clear all loan exceptions
- Other job duties as needed to assure team effectiveness
What You'll Need
- Minimum of High School Diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of five years of direct SBA 7(a) loan closing experience
- Prior supervisory experience a plus
- Prior PCFS experience a plus
- Thrive on energy, passion and the desire to work in a fast-paced environment
Why You Should Join FSG
We strive to offer amenities, opportunities, events, and programming that support the interests of our teams, while furthering the culture that makes us Great Place to Work® certified. Some of the benefits you can expect when you join FSG include:
· 100% coverage of monthly health insurance premiums
· Competitive PTO and vacation policies
· Company 401(k) plan with employer contributions after one year
· On-site gym access and memberships, with personal trainers, and certified nutritionists on staff
· Company-sponsored training and certification opportunities
· Monthly award ceremonies where top achievers are celebrated and receive additional bonuses
· Ongoing volunteer opportunities to give back to the community through our BHG Cares program
If you’re ready for a career where you can exercise your passions, be surrounded by co-workers who are relentlessly committed to service, and have a team-player mindset, apply today!
Fund-Ex Solutions Group is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Fund-Ex Solutions Group is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.