SBA, Business Development Officer
- Flexible / Remote
Are you ready to join a growing team that puts a premium on productivity and has an award-winning culture, centered around transforming talented employees into effective business leaders?
Then FundEx Solutions Group is the place for you. We offer innovative financial solutions to licensed and highly-skilled professionals, representing the best of both traditional lending and fintech, and are looking for passionate, impact players to help take our company to the next level.
At FSG, you’ll become immersed in the finance industry—with a variety of loan solutions, credit cards, patient financing, bank programs, and collections services, which have helped FSG become one of the leading providers of finance solutions.
With over 18 years in business, we have the stability of an established company with the speed and agility of a startup, where ingenuity and risk-taking are encouraged, and every employee has the opportunity to learn, grow and thrive.
What you'll do:
- Strong prospecting skills; including the ability to engage in high-level networking to qualify and close new accounts
- Develop new external referral sources for continued growth in market penetration
- Mastery of the Standard Operating Procedure issued by the SBA
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with top-notch customer service approach
- Submit high quality application packages, resulting in minimum annual closed production of $15MM
- Document activity using our CRM.
- Work with team members to establish excellent customer service experience for all clients
What You'll Need:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- Existing SBA referral network for immediate project pipeline build-out
- Strong relationship-building skills needed to build rapport with clients quickly and professionally
- Intuitive/Analytical/problem-solving skills are essential
- 5 years of sales experience (outside sales preferred) along with a track record of success as a closer and achieving goals and quotas
- SBA 7(a) Financial Sales experience is required
- Thrive on energy, passion and the desire to work in a fast-paced environment
- Must be willing to learn and be coachable
Why You Should Join FSG
We strive to offer amenities, opportunities, events, and programming that support the interests of our teams, while furthering the culture that makes us Great Place to Work® certified. Some of the benefits you can expect when you join FSG include:
· 100% coverage of monthly health insurance premiums
· Competitive PTO and vacation policies
· Company 401(k) plan with employer contributions after one year
· On-site gym access and memberships, with personal trainers, and certified nutritionists on staff
· Company-sponsored training and certification opportunities
· Monthly award ceremonies where top achievers are celebrated and receive additional bonuses
· Ongoing volunteer opportunities to give back to the community through our BHG Cares program
If you’re ready for a career where you can exercise your passions, be surrounded by co-workers who are relentlessly committed to service, and have a team-player mindset, apply today!
FundEx Solutions Group is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. FundEx Solutions Group is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.
Back to top