Are you ready to join a growing team that puts a premium on productivity and has an award-winning culture, centered around transforming talented employees into effective business leaders?
Then Bankers Healthcare Group is the place for you. We offer innovative financial solutions to licensed and highly-skilled professionals, representing the best of both traditional lending and fintech, and are looking for passionate, impact players to help take our company to the next level.
At BHG, you’ll become immersed in the finance industry—with a variety of loan solutions, credit cards, patient financing, bank programs, and collections services, which have helped BHG become one of the leading providers of finance solutions.
With over 19 years in business, we have the stability of an established company with the speed and agility of a startup, where ingenuity and risk-taking are encouraged, and every employee has the opportunity to learn, grow and thrive.
Who You Are
You are a motivated Salesforce professional who is passionate about Creating and Improving business processes within Salesforce. You excel at translating business requirements into workable solutions within the Salesforce platform and have experience supporting users within the platform by troubleshooting and fixing configuration issues while contributing to the development and execution of enhancement road maps based on the needs of your line of business focus. You are motivated and organized and not afraid to get your hands dirty to unravel existing processes in order to determine more efficient solutions while utilizing Salesforce standards and best practices. You thrive in a fast-paced environment where your process improvement and organizational skills help to drive efficiencies of scale in a fast-growing organization.
What You'll Do
- Handle all basic administrative functions including User account maintenance, Access and Securities, Reports and Dashboards, workflows and other routine tasks
- Complete regular internal system audits and prepare for upgrades.
- Manage Salesforce.com data feeds and other integrations. Evaluation, scope and execution of new development requests.
- Effectively act as the liaison between users, vendors and the application development teams.
- Manage data integrity; data imports, database de-duping and cleanup.
- Support the Business Operations team in cross-functional projects and strategic changes to systems and processes.
- Collaborate with Business Operations, Information Technology and other business stakeholders to drive high levels of data integrity and operational reliability of our standardized business analytics, tools and processes.
What You'll Need
- 3-4 years of experience working with the Salesforce platform
- 2+ years as an admin in a highly complex Salesforce org
- Knowledge of Apex, Visualforce and Lightning components are a plus
- Salesforce Admin certification
- Customer Community Experience
- Proven ability to design and implement new processes and facilitate user adoption
- Strong understanding of Salesforce.com best practices and functionality
- Strong data management abilities
- Thorough knowledge of the SDLC
- Strong understanding of AGILE methodologies and principles
- Experience managing multiple application in a single org.
- Experience with Jira or other project management platforms.
- A document history of successfully driving projects to completion.
Life at BHG
At BHG, we work hard and aren’t afraid to take risks. Since the beginning, our core values of PMA (positive mental attitude), team player and loyalty have been the driving force behind every interaction we have between each other and our customers. We have a healthy respect for the daily grind, yet we value work/life balance. We believe that all employees should have the opportunity to lead and that good ideas can come from anyone. From the top-down, our leaders are actively involved not only in strategic oversight and running the business, but also in the wellbeing and growth of all employees. We consider people our #1 asset, and help employees realize their full potential, set and exceed their goals, and explore new opportunities for personal and professional development.
Why You Should Join BHG
We strive to offer amenities, opportunities, events, and programming that support the interests of our teams, while furthering the culture that makes us Great Place to Work® certified. Some of the benefits you can expect when you join BHG include:
· 100% coverage of monthly health insurance premiums
· Competitive PTO and vacation policies
· Company 401(k) plan with employer contributions after one year
· On-site gym access and memberships, with personal trainers, and certified nutritionists on staff
· Company-sponsored training and certification opportunities
· Monthly award ceremonies where top achievers are celebrated and receive additional bonuses
· Ongoing volunteer opportunities to give back to the community through our BHG Cares program
If you’re ready for a career where you can exercise your passions, be surrounded by co-workers who are relentlessly committed to service, and have a team-player mindset, apply today!
** All Remote employee's at Bankers Healthcare Group are required to work within the United States of America.
Bankers Healthcare Group is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Bankers Healthcare Group is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.