Are you ready to join a growing team that puts a premium on productivity and has an award-winning culture, centered around transforming talented employees into effective business leaders?
Then Bankers Healthcare Group is the place for you. We offer innovative financial solutions to licensed and highly-skilled professionals, representing the best of both traditional lending and fintech, and are looking for passionate, impact players to help take our company to the next level.
At BHG, you’ll become immersed in the finance industry—with a variety of loan solutions, credit cards, patient financing, bank programs, and collections services, which have helped BHG become one of the leading providers of finance solutions.
With over 19 years in business, we have the stability of an established company with the speed and agility of a startup, where ingenuity and risk-taking are encouraged, and every employee has the opportunity to learn, grow and thrive.
Who You Are
You are a motivated Analytics professional who is passionate about driving acquisition performance through data backed strategies and testing initiatives. As a key member of this newly created team, you will be responsible for shaping and optimizing the the end to end acquisition strategy of our growing customer base. This will include setting the data driven targeting, segmentation and cadence strategy across a multitude of on-line and off-line channels, measuring campaign effectiveness and contributing to the overall creative test & learn agenda. In this role, you will demonstrate analytical methods such as data mining, segmentation, customer profiling and experimentation with the goal of measuring and understanding marketing campaign effectiveness and assessing customer behaviors.
What You’ll Do
- You will report, measure and analyze marketing campaigns as they relate to the profitable acquisition of our target audiences
- You will craft targeting and segmentation schemes to optimize marketing spend and customer life-time value
- You will monitor existing metrics, develop and propose new metrics, and work across the marketing organization to make actionable intelligence available to marketing partners
- You will work with the modeling and credit teams to assist in the deployment of response models, sales forecasts, data mining procedures, etc. through the use of analytical and statistical tools
What You’ll Need
- Bachelor/Master’s degree with quantitative background (e.g. Statistics, Math, Engineering, Economics, Operations Research)
- 1-3 years of experience in analytics with strong written and verbal communication skills
- Prior lending (banking/fintech) experience, including risk management, is a strong plus
- SQL, R, Python data modeling and analysis skills; experience in data modeling or database configuration; Advanced Excel
- Proven analytical skills; ability to analyze raw data, draw conclusions, and develop actionable recommendations
- Experiences with designing and implementing A/B tests
- Last but not least, a “Get Stuff Done” Mindset
Life at BHG
At BHG, we work hard and aren’t afraid to take risks. Since the beginning, our core values of PMA (positive mental attitude), team player and loyalty have been the driving force behind every interaction we have between each other and our customers. We have a healthy respect for the daily grind, yet we value work/life balance. We believe that all employees should have the opportunity to lead and that good ideas can come from anyone. From the top-down, our leaders are actively involved not only in strategic oversight and running the business, but also in the wellbeing and growth of all employees. We consider people our #1 asset, and help employees realize their full potential, set and exceed their goals, and explore new opportunities for personal and professional development.
Why You Should Join BHG
We strive to offer amenities, opportunities, events, and programming that support the interests of our teams, while furthering the culture that makes us Great Place to Work® certified. Some of the benefits you can expect when you join BHG include:
· 100% coverage of monthly health insurance premiums
· Competitive PTO and vacation policies
· Company 401(k) plan with employer contributions after one year
· On-site gym access and memberships, with personal trainers, and certified nutritionists on staff
· Company-sponsored training and certification opportunities
· Monthly award ceremonies where top achievers are celebrated and receive additional bonuses
· Ongoing volunteer opportunities to give back to the community through our BHG Cares program
If you’re ready for a career where you can exercise your passions, be surrounded by co-workers who are relentlessly committed to service, and have a team-player mindset, apply today!
** All Remote employee's at Bankers Healthcare Group are required to work within the United States of America.
Bankers Healthcare Group is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Bankers Healthcare Group is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.