Product Owner - Sales & Marketing Origination
- Syracuse, NY
Are you ready to join a growing team that puts a premium on productivity and has an award-winning culture, centered around transforming talented employees into effective business leaders?
Then Bankers Healthcare Group is the place for you. We offer innovative financial solutions to licensed and highly-skilled professionals, representing the best of both traditional lending and fintech, and are looking for passionate, impact players to help take our company to the next level.
At BHG, you’ll become immersed in the finance industry—with a variety of loan solutions, credit cards, patient financing, bank programs, and collections services, which have helped BHG become one of the leading providers of finance solutions.
With over 18 years in business, we have the stability of an established company with the speed and agility of a startup, where ingenuity and risk-taking are encouraged, and every employee has the opportunity to learn, grow and thrive.
Who You Are
You are a motivated product development professional who is passionate about about product ownership. You exel at product management and business analysis and have experience working on Sales and Marketing based projects. You excel at applying technology to support and optimize complex business processes related to sales & marketing origination. You are a self driven, motivated, and thrive in a fast-paced environment where you will be part of exponential growth with BHG and your career.
Life at BHG
At BHG, we work hard and aren’t afraid to take risks. Since the beginning, our core values of PMA (positive mental attitude), team player and loyalty have been the driving force behind every interaction we have between each other and our customers. We have a healthy respect for the daily grind, yet we value work/life balance. We believe that all employees should have the opportunity to lead and that good ideas can come from anyone. From the top-down, our leaders are actively involved not only in strategic oversight and running the business, but also in the well-being and growth of all employees. We consider people our #1 asset, and help employees realize their full potential, set and exceed their goals, and explore new opportunities for personal and professional development.
What You’ll Do
- Will work extensively with sales and marketing end-users to identify, gather and document business requirements
- Oversee production-based project guidelines while communication needs to all necessary stake holders
- Contribute to the long-term strategy, roadmaps and product vision across multiple products
- Identify new opportunities for the product based on internal and market trends
- Build and maintain relationships with business stakeholders – with deep understanding and ability to deliver MVPs (Minimum Viable Products) quickly, while working seamlessly on the long-term solutions(s)
- Drive transparency into the solution delivery process for the business teams by establishing and maintaining consistent communication cadence
- Contribute to the definition of KPIs to track the success of implemented solutions and projects
What You’ll Need
- 2-4 years of product experience within Salesforce as well as other financial services applications for loan origination, credit card sales, and marketing platforms
- Proficiency in Salesforce, Confluence, JIRA, Loan origination, Credit Card origination, other equivalent technologies and/or business processes
- Experience Integrating add-ons and custom applications with Salesforce
- Technical knowledge balanced with business judgement
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Ability to document roadmaps, workflows, processes and procedures
- Self-directed individual with a high degree of organizational skills
- Record of success managing product teams
- Past experience with Product Ownership/Management or Business Analysis
- Financial Services domain experience strongly preferred
- Agile certification strongly preference
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
Why You Should Join BHG
We strive to offer amenities, opportunities, events, and programming that support the interests of our teams, while furthering the culture that makes us Great Place to Work® certified. Some of the benefits you can expect when you join BHG include:
· 100% coverage of monthly health insurance premiums
· Competitive PTO and vacation policies
· Company 401(k) plan with employer contributions after one year
· On-site gym access and memberships, with personal trainers, and certified nutritionists on staff
· Company-sponsored training and certification opportunities
· Monthly award ceremonies where top achievers are celebrated and receive additional bonuses
· Ongoing volunteer opportunities to give back to the community through our BHG Cares program
If you’re ready for a career where you can exercise your passions, be surrounded by co-workers who are relentlessly committed to service, and have a team-player mindset, apply today!
Bankers Healthcare Group is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Bankers Healthcare Group is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.
Back to top