Partnership Marketing Manager
- Syracuse, NY
Are you ready to join a growing team that puts a premium on productivity and has an award-winning culture, centered around transforming talented employees into effective business leaders?
Then Bankers Healthcare Group is the place for you. We offer innovative financial solutions to licensed and highly-skilled professionals, representing the best of both traditional lending and fintech, and are looking for passionate, impact players to help take our company to the next level.
At BHG, you’ll become immersed in the finance industry—with a variety of loan solutions, credit cards, patient financing, bank programs, and collections services, which have helped BHG become one of the leading providers of finance solutions.
With over 18 years in business, we have the stability of an established company with the speed and agility of a startup, where ingenuity and risk-taking are encouraged, and every employee has the opportunity to learn, grow and thrive.
Who You Are
You are a seasoned marketing professional with experience managing agency client relationships, but are ready to take your account management skills in-house. You excel at planning, coordinating, and implementing marketing plans for clients, know how to provide exceptional service, and thrive in a fast-paced environment where your client recommendations drive tangible results.
The Partnership Marketing Manager will be responsible for building and scaling BHG’s partnership program across four business divisions. In this role, you will create and launch marketing campaigns to help BHG’s business development teams acquire new partners (our version of clients), and then work alongside each partner to execute co-branded marketing campaigns leveraging BHG’s internal marketing team.
Life at BHG
At BHG, we work hard and aren’t afraid to take risks. Since the beginning, our core values of PMA (positive mental attitude), team player and loyalty have been the driving force behind every interaction we have between each other and our customers. We have a healthy respect for the daily grind, yet we value work/life balance. We believe that all employees should have the opportunity to lead and that good ideas can come from anyone. From the top-down, our leaders are actively involved not only in strategic oversight and running the business, but also in the wellbeing and growth of all employees. We consider people our #1 asset, and help employees realize their full potential, set and exceed their goals, and explore new opportunities for personal and professional development.
What You'll Do
- Act as the marketing primary point of contact for all BHG partners
- Develop and execute marketing campaigns to support the acquisition of new partners
- Support business development teams through the creation of various marketing materials
- Identify ways to grow existing partner programs through new co-branded marketing campaigns
- Work as a liaison between BHG partners, the marketing team and other business divisions to ensure campaigns run efficiently and on schedule
- Evaluate prospective partners for co-branded marketing opportunities and assist in sales pitches as needed
- Work with internal stakeholders to streamline processes, tracking, and reporting capabilities
What You'll Need
- 5+ years of proven experience in an advertising agency or marketing firm, in a client-facing account/project management or similar role
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, public relations or communications
- Excellent communication and organizational skills, with ability to foster long-term relationships
- A keen attention to detail, a self-starter mindset that with minimal supervision required
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and effectively manage multiple marketing campaigns at once
- B2B experience required, B2C experience a plus
- Consultative selling experience a plus
Why You Should Join BHG
We strive to offer amenities, opportunities, events, and programming that support the interests of our teams, while furthering the culture that makes us Great Place to Work® certified. Some of the benefits you can expect when you join BHG include:
· 100% coverage of monthly health insurance premiums
· Competitive PTO and vacation policies
· Company 401(k) plan with employer contributions after one year
· On-site gym access and memberships, with personal trainers, and certified nutritionists on staff
· Company-sponsored training and certification opportunities
· Monthly award ceremonies where top achievers are celebrated and receive additional bonuses
· Ongoing volunteer opportunities to give back to the community through our BHG Cares program
If you’re ready for a career where you can exercise your passions, be surrounded by co-workers who are relentlessly committed to service, and have a team-player mindset, apply today!
Bankers Healthcare Group is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Bankers Healthcare Group is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.
Back to top