Are you ready to join a growing team that puts a premium on productivity and has an award-winning culture, centered around transforming talented employees into effective business leaders?
Then Bankers Healthcare Group is the place for you. We offer innovative financial solutions to licensed and highly-skilled professionals, representing the best of both traditional lending and fintech, and are looking for passionate, impact players to help take our company to the next level.
At BHG, you’ll become immersed in the finance industry—with a variety of loan solutions, credit cards, patient financing, bank programs, and collections services, which have helped BHG become one of the leading providers of finance solutions.
With over 19 years in business, we have the stability of an established company with the speed and agility of a startup, where ingenuity and risk-taking are encouraged, and every employee has the opportunity to learn, grow and thrive.
Bankers Healthcare Group’s office in Syracuse, NY is looking for a self‐driven, autonomous and ambitious individual with the ability and willingness to learn Bankers Healthcare Group’s financial product/services. You will experience working in a high‐energy environment while continuing to gain extensive knowledge of the financial industry.
What You'll Do
- Accurately processing loan transactions in both our servicing and banking systems
- Ability to research and identify discrepancies in loan activity
- Coordinating with various departments to correct discrepancies
- Daily/Weekly/Reconciliations of balance sheet and income statement accounts
- Assist in creating accruals as part of BHG’s month-end closing process
- Assist during the audit process as needed
- Special projects, as required
What You'll Need
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
- Experience with Loan Operations or Loan Servicing (2+ years)
- Strong Microsoft Office Skills
- Experience with accounting software preferred (Workday)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment while meeting strict deadlines
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Proven work ethic (experience in related field a plus)
- Willingness to work both independently and in a group setting
- Strong attention to detail and organization skills a must
- Highest ethical standards
Life at BHG
At BHG, we work hard and aren’t afraid to take risks. Since the beginning, our core values of PMA (positive mental attitude), team player and loyalty have been the driving force behind every interaction we have between each other and our customers. We have a healthy respect for the daily grind, yet we value work/life balance. We believe that all employees should have the opportunity to lead and that good ideas can come from anyone. From the top-down, our leaders are actively involved not only in strategic oversight and running the business, but also in the wellbeing and growth of all employees. We consider people our #1 asset, and help employees realize their full potential, set and exceed their goals, and explore new opportunities for personal and professional development.
Why You Should Join BHG
We strive to offer amenities, opportunities, events, and programming that support the interests of our teams, while furthering the culture that makes us Great Place to Work® certified. Some of the benefits you can expect when you join BHG include:
· 100% coverage of monthly health insurance premiums
· Competitive PTO and vacation policies
· Company 401(k) plan with employer contributions after one year
· On-site gym access and memberships, with personal trainers, and certified nutritionists on staff
· Company-sponsored training and certification opportunities
· Monthly award ceremonies where top achievers are celebrated and receive additional bonuses
· Ongoing volunteer opportunities to give back to the community through our BHG Cares program
If you’re ready for a career where you can exercise your passions, be surrounded by co-workers who are relentlessly committed to service, and have a team-player mindset, apply today!
** All Remote employee's at Bankers Healthcare Group are required to work within the United States of America.
Bankers Healthcare Group is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Bankers Healthcare Group is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.