Are you ready to join a growing team that puts a premium on productivity and has an award-winning culture, centered around transforming talented employees into effective business leaders?
Then BHG Financial is the place for you. We offer innovative financial solutions to licensed and highly-skilled professionals, representing the best of both traditional lending and fintech, and are looking for passionate, impact players to help take our company to the next level.
At BHG, you’ll become immersed in the finance industry—with a variety of loan solutions, credit cards, patient financing, bank programs, and collections services, which have helped BHG become one of the leading providers of finance solutions.
With over 20 years in business, we have the stability of an established company with the speed and agility of a startup, where ingenuity and risk-taking are encouraged, and every employee has the opportunity to learn, grow and thrive.
Who You Are
You are a motivated Salesforce professional who is passionate about Salesforce architecture and development. You excel at the design, development, and implementation of Salesforce as a foundational platform across all business units.
You have a track record of delivering large, complex Salesforce projects, and are passionate about technology, quality, and the Salesforce platform. Additionally, you have a keen sense of process improvement and a strong desire to solve business problems. You will be responsible for providing technical and architectural leadership for Salesforce applications, will lead a software development team composed of internal resources and vendor partners
What You'll Do
- The Lead Salesforce Engineer will create, implement, and manage large, multi-tenant Salesforce environment.
- The Lead Salesforce Engineer will lead a team of salesforce software engineers
- The Lead Salesforce Engineer will contribute to all technical aspects of projects, integrations, and solutions developed on the salesforce platform.
- Work cross-functionally to maintain and improve upon Salesforce integrations & data integrity with different teams and systems to support overall business processes.
- Provide day-to-day Salesforce platform support.
- Develop & maintain reporting and dashboard functions.
- The Lead Salesforce Engineer will work closely with the Lead Management, Strategy & Operations team to review processes and identify inefficiencies and opportunities for automation.
- Design, develop and configure customized solutions.
- Work with business analysts to analyze technical requirements for new features/capabilities within Salesforce.
- Coordinate the rollout of enhancements to the production environment, which includes coordination of all IT areas involved in the rollout.
- Recommend and document best practices.
What You'll Need
- 5+ years of experience as a Lead/Sr. Developer in Salesforce
- Lead troubleshooting of any production issues related to applications including but not limited to Salesforce, micro-services, and infrastructure/DevOps
- Conduct code reviews to ensure adherence to best practices and development standards
- Determine and provide a necessary level of solutions and technical documentation during requirements gathering, user story grooming sessions, based on technical services group standards and procedures and discussions with project team members, industry experience and architecture group
- Recommends systems solutions by comparing advantages and disadvantages of custom development and purchase alternatives
- Researches, tests, builds and coordinates the conversion and/or integration of new products based on client requirements. Design and develops new software products or major enhancements to existing software
- Work with Enterprise Architect to document application architecture, designs, and configurations, including as-is and future state with a clear path to transition to modern technology stacks.
- Participate in architectural and design discussions with strategic business partners to ensure technical success with Salesforce technologies.
- Enforcing sound development practices and ensure the quality delivery of enterprise solutions.
- Bachelor Degree required
- Salesforce development experience, with multiple CRM implementations
- Ability to achieve and maintain Salesforce Platform Developer I&II, Admin, Advanced Admin, Sales cloud, Service Cloud and Technical Architect(Preferably)
- Strong database experience is required, preferably MSQL.
- Clear understanding and experience in Change Management functions and processes
- Ability to work in fast paced, dynamic team environment.
- Strong analytical thinking and problem solving skills.
Life at BHG
At BHG, we work hard and aren’t afraid to take risks. Since the beginning, our core values of PMA (positive mental attitude), team player and loyalty have been the driving force behind every interaction we have between each other and our customers. We have a healthy respect for the daily grind, yet we value work/life balance. We believe that all employees should have the opportunity to lead and that good ideas can come from anyone. From the top-down, our leaders are actively involved not only in strategic oversight and running the business, but also in the wellbeing and growth of all employees. We consider people our #1 asset, and help employees realize their full potential, set and exceed their goals, and explore new opportunities for personal and professional development.
Why You Should Join BHG
We strive to offer amenities, opportunities, events, and programming that support the interests of our teams, while furthering the culture that makes us Great Place to Work® certified. Some of the benefits you can expect when you join BHG include:
· 100% coverage of monthly health insurance premiums
· Competitive PTO and vacation policies
· Company 401(k) plan with employer contributions after one year
· On-site gym access and memberships, with personal trainers, and certified nutritionists on staff
· Company-sponsored training and certification opportunities
· Monthly award ceremonies where top achievers are celebrated and receive additional bonuses
· Ongoing volunteer opportunities to give back to the community through our BHG Cares program
If you’re ready for a career where you can exercise your passions, be surrounded by co-workers who are relentlessly committed to service, and have a team-player mindset, apply today!
** All Remote employees at BHG Financial are required to work within the United States of America.
BHG Financial is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. BHG Financial is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.