Jr. Sales Strategist
- Syracuse, NY
Are you ready to join a growing team that puts a premium on productivity and has an award-winning culture, centered around transforming talented employees into effective business leaders?
Then Bankers Healthcare Group is the place for you. We offer innovative financial solutions to licensed and highly-skilled professionals, representing the best of both traditional lending and fintech, and are looking for passionate, impact players to help take our company to the next level.
At BHG, you’ll become immersed in the finance industry—with a variety of loan solutions, credit cards, patient financing, bank programs, and collections services, which have helped BHG become one of the leading providers of finance solutions.
With over 18 years in business, we have the stability of an established company with the speed and agility of a startup, where ingenuity and risk-taking are encouraged, and every employee has the opportunity to learn, grow and thrive.
Who You Are
You are a motivated sales strategy professional who is passionate about problem solving. You excel at approaching problems with a creative, investigative mindset, and have experience demonstrating the ability to meet aggressive deadlines. You possess the capacity to navigate reporting tools and maximizing skillset capabilities for end-user. You are a multitasker with strong project planning skills and thrive in a fast-paced environment where you can develop and execute sales strategies.
What You'll Do
- Working to develop and implement data-backed strategic initiatives or recommendations that improve pull-through and profitability (identify areas of weakness or opportunities for growth within sales pipeline)
- Determine strategic adjustments necessary to hit desired objectives and achieve company goals
- Report on relevant KPIs and develop new KPIs as needed
- Review production strategies daily and provide ad-hoc reporting/analysis (understand and track the impact of workflow changes)
- Works to improve global lead generation and routing tactics for maximizing profitability
- Support sales leaders with documented discovery, solution validation, standard and customized demonstrations, and proof of concept/value and actions to advance and close sales opportunities
- Build and support business cases to identify and pursue revenue opportunities, collaborating with finance, marketing and operations as needed. Includes building visual representations for executive review and approval
- Lead research and analysis for senior leadership to support decision-making on growth opportunities, e.g. market share penetration, revenue channels, customer segmentation, market and competitive trends
- Provide impact review / look-back analyses on strategies
- Assist with analyzing and improving compensation plans. Monetize quarterly targets
- Ability to create complex models relating to business change, productivity and compensation; refining operating metrics to shift objectives and priorities
What You'll Need
- Experience 2+ years in strategic planning, business analytics and / or business informatics
- Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university MBA or Masters a plus
- Results and detail oriented, with strong commercial / business acumen
- Strong creative, strategic, analytical, and organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects at a time
- Strong leadership and influencing skills
- Experience analyzing large data sets with programming languages (R, Python), spreadsheet software (e.g. SQL)
- Proficiency with Excel
- Proficiency querying data with SQL
- Proficiency with business intelligence or data visualization software such as Tableau or Power BI
- Experience using project management tools
- Google Analytics
- Quantitative modeling experience
- In-depth knowledge of CRM Software
Life at BHG
At BHG, we work hard and aren’t afraid to take risks. Since the beginning, our core values of PMA (positive mental attitude), team player and loyalty have been the driving force behind every interaction we have between each other and our customers. We have a healthy respect for the daily grind, yet we value work/life balance. We believe that all employees should have the opportunity to lead and that good ideas can come from anyone. From the top-down, our leaders are actively involved not only in strategic oversight and running the business, but also in the wellbeing and growth of all employees. We consider people our #1 asset, and help employees realize their full potential, set and exceed their goals, and explore new opportunities for personal and professional development.
Why You Should Join BHG
We strive to offer amenities, opportunities, events, and programming that support the interests of our teams, while furthering the culture that makes us Great Place to Work® certified. Some of the benefits you can expect when you join BHG include:
· 100% coverage of monthly health insurance premiums
· Competitive PTO and vacation policies
· Company 401(k) plan with employer contributions after one year
· On-site gym access and memberships, with personal trainers, and certified nutritionists on staff
· Company-sponsored training and certification opportunities
· Monthly award ceremonies where top achievers are celebrated and receive additional bonuses
· Ongoing volunteer opportunities to give back to the community through our BHG Cares program
If you’re ready for a career where you can exercise your passions, be surrounded by co-workers who are relentlessly committed to service, and have a team-player mindset, apply today!
Bankers Healthcare Group is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Bankers Healthcare Group is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.
Back to top