Jr. ETL Developer
Develop SQL databases to support enterprise wide applications. Design of tables, stored procedures, functions and views. Create projects in SSIS for data transformations to the data warehouse. Support Developer team by providing the best possible database solutions to solve problems they are facing.
- Help write and optimize SQL statements
- Ensure performance, security, and availability of databases
- Prepare documentations and specifications
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Work with Enterprise Data Warehouse architect to assist in the design ETL packages in SSIS
- Design ERDs
- Assist in definition of Data marts in the data warehouse
Skills and Qualifications
- Strong proficiency with SQL and its variation among popular databases
- Skilled at optimizing large complicated SQL statements
- Employ relation database best practices
- Ability to plan resource requirements from high level specifications
- Capable of troubleshooting common SQL issues
- Proficient understanding of the code versioning tool GIT
- Candidate must possess a B.S. in Computer Science or at least 3 years equivalent experience.
BHG Builds People That Build BHG
Bankers Healthcare Group is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Bankers Healthcare Group is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.
Meet Some of Bankers Healthcare Group's Employees
Chief of Staff
Juliana anticipates and prepares for the every need of BHG’s Chief Executive Officer, offering full support and assistance for everything from scheduling to creating roadmaps for the future.
Back to top