- Current student, eligible for internships/work study opportunities, available 20-25 hours/week
- Must have completed coursework in Intro to Human Resources Management
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Power Point, and Internet applications.
- Must be self-motivated and willing to work independently.
- This will be a paid internship opportunity.
Student Will Learn:
- The importance of confidentiality, proper maintenance of employee files, setting up of Corporate Events, and forms management.
- The interrelationship of People Development to Finance and collaborating with Department Directors to achieve workplace compliance and efficiency.
Scope of Responsibilities:
- Student will maintain all personnel files, making sure every employee is up-to-date with all legal compliance clearances, forms, personnel policies, performance reviews, and related documentation.
- Student will assist in the preparation of Monthly Awards and Dash Board setup.
- Other duties as assigned.
Back to top