Are you ready to join a growing team that puts a premium on productivity and has an award-winning culture, centered around transforming talented employees into effective business leaders?
Then BHG Financial is the place for you. We offer innovative financial solutions to licensed and highly-skilled professionals, representing the best of both traditional lending and fintech, and are looking for passionate, impact players to help take our company to the next level.
At BHG, you’ll become immersed in the finance industry—with a variety of loan solutions, credit cards, patient financing, bank programs, and collections services, which have helped BHG become one of the leading providers of finance solutions.
With over 20 years in business, we have the stability of an established company with the speed and agility of a startup, where ingenuity and risk-taking are encouraged, and every employee has the opportunity to learn, grow and thrive.
Who Are You
You are a motivated professional who is passionate about working collaboratively to get the job done. You excel at organization and time management and have experience with client-focused agendas. You are a driven, self-motivated individual and thrive in a fast-paced environment where you can continuously learn and grow within.
The ability to build and maintain relationships is critical to success. Organization, time management, and execution ability are requirements for this position. The candidate selected for this position will be primed for growth and success as they work hand in hand with their sales manager and overall team.
Location: Syracuse, NY - Hyrbid work from home/office schedule.
What You'll Do
- Provide day to day assistance with administrative requests
- Format information for internal and external communication – memos, emails, presentations, and reports
- Prepare reports, presentations, and data, as well as maintain files, records, and correspondence for meetings
- Use Excel and other tools to stay organized and put together reports
- Provide day to day monitoring of reports via CRM
- Manage executive schedule and act as a liaison between other departments
- Serve as a key point of contact to provide customer service to our bank partners/clients as it relates to loan sale documentation
- Perform client on-boarding calls and other communication agendas with our clients
- Managing information flow in a timely and accurate manner
What You'll Need
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- 2+ years’ experience- Ideally in a sales support or administrative function
- Communication skills: Deciding which messages and which questions need to go directly to your executive and which need to be redirected or handled in a different manner. This involves the ability to quickly access information from those demanding time from their executive.
- Time management: Skilled in managing your executives time as well as managing your own time.
- Trustworthiness: In this position you will often have access to sensitive information, therefore you will need to understand data integrity, personal information and financial reporting handling.
- Multitasking: You will be regularly handling more than one task at a time while keeping tabs on executives’ schedules and keeping them on track.
Life at BHG
At BHG, we work hard and aren’t afraid to take risks. Since the beginning, our core values of PMA (positive mental attitude), team player and loyalty have been the driving force behind every interaction we have between each other and our customers. We have a healthy respect for the daily grind, yet we value work/life balance. We believe that all employees should have the opportunity to lead and that good ideas can come from anyone. From the top-down, our leaders are actively involved not only in strategic oversight and running the business, but also in the wellbeing and growth of all employees. We consider people our #1 asset, and help employees realize their full potential, set and exceed their goals, and explore new opportunities for personal and professional development.
Why You Should Join BHG
We strive to offer amenities, opportunities, events, and programming that support the interests of our teams, while furthering the culture that makes us Great Place to Work® certified. Some of the benefits you can expect when you join BHG include:
· 100% coverage of monthly health insurance premiums
· Competitive PTO and vacation policies
· Company 401(k) plan with employer contributions after one year
· On-site gym access and memberships, with personal trainers, and certified nutritionists on staff
· Company-sponsored training and certification opportunities
· Monthly award ceremonies where top achievers are celebrated and receive additional bonuses
· Ongoing volunteer opportunities to give back to the community through our BHG Cares program
If you’re ready for a career where you can exercise your passions, be surrounded by co-workers who are relentlessly committed to service, and have a team-player mindset, apply today!
** All Remote employees at BHG Financial are required to work within the United States of America.
BHG Financial is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. BHG Financial is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.