Are you ready to join a growing team that puts a premium on productivity and has an award-winning culture, centered around transforming talented employees into effective business leaders?
Then Bankers Healthcare Group is the place for you. We offer innovative financial solutions to licensed and highly-skilled professionals, representing the best of both traditional lending and fintech, and are looking for passionate, impact players to help take our company to the next level.
At BHG, you’ll become immersed in the finance industry—with a variety of loan solutions, credit cards, patient financing, bank programs, and collections services, which have helped BHG become one of the leading providers of finance solutions.
With over 19 years in business, we have the stability of an established company with the speed and agility of a startup, where ingenuity and risk-taking are encouraged, and every employee has the opportunity to learn, grow and thrive.
Who You Are
You are a motivated Helpdesk Specialist who enjoys working in a high-energy environment while assisting BHG employees with any technical issues. You provide support and customer service on company-supported computer applications and services. You are a multi-tasker who has experience with ticketing systems and other modern software.
What You'll Do
- Provide IT Support relating to technical issues involving Microsoft’s core business applications and operating systems.
- Troubleshooting and resolving Microsoft Window PC and laptop hardware and software problems.
- Installing and configuring new PC hardware and software.
- Deploying and managing system images for Window workstations, mobile devices and laptop computers.
- Perform computer troubleshooting of end user reported issues.
- Interact professionally with employees exhibiting strong customer service skills.
- Maintain proficiency in Windows PC technical field of expertise.
- Provide timely Work Order updates and status reports.
- Maintain a high level of proficiency in using helpdesk systems and tools.
- Prioritize task per urgency and importance
- Track and maintaining personal computer equipment inventories.
- Communicate and escalates IT issues to higher support tiers or IT management.
- Work closely in a team and communicate effectively.
What You'll Need
- 1-3 years of related help desk support experience.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred.
- 1-3 years of experience managing equipment inventory, imaging laptops, and troubleshooting hardware.
- Great communication skills.
- Experience troubleshooting employee technology, software, and hardware issues.
- A+ and Network+ certifications preferred.
- Employee must have transportation available to commute between offices in their given state. Employee will be able to transport hardware to and from said offices in this mode of transportation. Transportation must provide a safe and dry means of transporting equipment (back seat, trunk, covered truck bed etc).
- Employee will be able to perform all duties as listed above in job description and any others duties as required.
Life at BHG
At BHG, we work hard and aren’t afraid to take risks. Since the beginning, our core values of PMA (positive mental attitude), team player and loyalty have been the driving force behind every interaction we have between each other and our customers. We have a healthy respect for the daily grind, yet we value work/life balance. We believe that all employees should have the opportunity to lead and that good ideas can come from anyone. From the top-down, our leaders are actively involved not only in strategic oversight and running the business, but also in the wellbeing and growth of all employees. We consider people our #1 asset, and help employees realize their full potential, set and exceed their goals, and explore new opportunities for personal and professional development.
Why You Should Join BHG
We strive to offer amenities, opportunities, events, and programming that support the interests of our teams, while furthering the culture that makes us Great Place to Work® certified. Some of the benefits you can expect when you join BHG include:
· 100% coverage of monthly health insurance premiums
· Competitive PTO and vacation policies
· Company 401(k) plan with employer contributions after one year
· On-site gym access and memberships, with personal trainers, and certified nutritionists on staff
· Company-sponsored training and certification opportunities
· Monthly award ceremonies where top achievers are celebrated and receive additional bonuses
· Ongoing volunteer opportunities to give back to the community through our BHG Cares program
If you’re ready for a career where you can exercise your passions, be surrounded by co-workers who are relentlessly committed to service, and have a team-player mindset, apply today!
** All Remote employee's at Bankers Healthcare Group are required to work within the United States of America.
Bankers Healthcare Group is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Bankers Healthcare Group is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.