- Syracuse, NY
Are you ready to join a growing team that puts a premium on productivity and has an award-winning culture, centered around transforming talented employees into effective business leaders?
Then Bankers Healthcare Group is the place for you. We offer innovative financial solutions to licensed and highly-skilled professionals, representing the best of both traditional lending and fintech, and are looking for passionate, impact players to help take our company to the next level.
At BHG, you’ll become immersed in the finance industry—with a variety of loan solutions, credit cards, patient financing, bank programs, and collections services, which have helped BHG become one of the leading providers of finance solutions.
With over 19 years in business, we have the stability of an established company with the speed and agility of a startup, where ingenuity and risk-taking are encouraged, and every employee has the opportunity to learn, grow and thrive.
Who You Are
You are a motivated Finance professional who is passionate about analytics. You excel at analyzing complex financial information, and have experience summarizing and presenting findings. You are self-driven, and thrive in a fast-paced environment where you can grow within the industry
What You'll Do
- Collect, organize, synthesize, and analyze large amounts of data into coherent reporting packages, which include detailed variance analysis with commentary
- Summarize findings to develop conclusions and recommendations
- Develop financial models and analyses to support strategic initiatives
- Forecast and project financial results and identify trends/opportunities
- Analyze complex financial information and reports to provide accurate and timely financial recommendations to leadership/management for decision making purposes
- Responsible for creating, maintaining, and analyzing budgets
- Distributing monthly, quarterly, and annual reports
- Create and utilize SQL queries
- Execute continuous process improvement and ad hoc analysis for the organization
- Ad hoc projects as requested
What You'll Need
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, or related, MS Degree preferred
- Solid understanding of accounting and finance principles
- Experience with SQL/Power BI required
- Superior analytical skills
- Strong Excel knowledge and experience with MS Office Suite applications
- Must be able to work well in a fast-paced, team environment, and adaptable to changing conditions
- Organized, detail oriented, and deadline driven
- High energy with a dedication and commitment to driving results
- Ability to think outside of the box and manage numerous simultaneous responsibilities
Life at BHG
At BHG, we work hard and aren’t afraid to take risks. Since the beginning, our core values of PMA (positive mental attitude), team player and loyalty have been the driving force behind every interaction we have between each other and our customers. We have a healthy respect for the daily grind, yet we value work/life balance. We believe that all employees should have the opportunity to lead and that good ideas can come from anyone. From the top-down, our leaders are actively involved not only in strategic oversight and running the business, but also in the wellbeing and growth of all employees. We consider people our #1 asset, and help employees realize their full potential, set and exceed their goals, and explore new opportunities for personal and professional development.
Why You Should Join BHG
We strive to offer amenities, opportunities, events, and programming that support the interests of our teams, while furthering the culture that makes us Great Place to Work® certified. Some of the benefits you can expect when you join BHG include:
· 100% coverage of monthly health insurance premiums
· Competitive PTO and vacation policies
· Company 401(k) plan with employer contributions after one year
· On-site gym access and memberships, with personal trainers, and certified nutritionists on staff
· Company-sponsored training and certification opportunities
· Monthly award ceremonies where top achievers are celebrated and receive additional bonuses
· Ongoing volunteer opportunities to give back to the community through our BHG Cares program
If you’re ready for a career where you can exercise your passions, be surrounded by co-workers who are relentlessly committed to service, and have a team-player mindset, apply today!
** All Remote employee's at Bankers Healthcare Group are required to work within the United States of America.
Bankers Healthcare Group is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Bankers Healthcare Group is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.
Back to top