Are you ready to join a growing team that puts a premium on productivity and has an award-winning culture, centered around transforming talented employees into effective business leaders?
Then BHG Financial is the place for you. We offer innovative financial solutions to licensed and highly-skilled professionals, representing the best of both traditional lending and fintech, and are looking for passionate, impact players to help take our company to the next level.
At BHG, you’ll become immersed in the finance industry—with a variety of loan solutions, credit cards, patient financing, bank programs, and collections services, which have helped BHG become one of the leading providers of finance solutions.
With over 20 years in business, we have the stability of an established company with the speed and agility of a startup, where ingenuity and risk-taking are encouraged, and every employee has the opportunity to learn, grow and thrive.
Who You Are
You are a self‐driven, autonomous and ambitious individual with the ability and willingness to learn BHG's financial product/services and dive deep into the data for analysis & forecasting. You will experience working in a high‐energy environment while continuing to gain extensive knowledge of the financial industry.
What You'll Do
- Develop the knowledge of how and where to pull information and/or large datasets related to core business
- Collect, organize, synthesize, and analyze large amounts of data using SQL and R or Python into coherent reporting packages, which include detailed variance analysis with commentary and recommendations
- Partner with IT department to created stored procedures utilizing ETL process to migrate target data based on SQL queries you create
- Work with team to automate complicated processes and create efficiency within the department
- Put data into MS Excel and use Pivot tables to dissect from various angles
- Analyze large data sets, identify trends & areas of statistical relevance to enhance forecasting, modeling and reporting functions. Summarize data in easy-to-understand reports
- Execute continuous process improvement and ad hoc analysis for the organization
- Ability to manage multiple initiatives simultaneously
What You'll Need
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, Statistics, Mathematics or equivalent work experience
- High degree of proficiency in creating complex SQL queries and using MS Excel/Power BI
- Proficient in extracting, cleaning, and modeling various data sets
- 4-7 years of professional SQL, R and/or Python experience
- Ability to switch easily between different projects and flexibility to handle a rapidly changing environment for large volumes of data
- Familiar with data warehousing dimensional data models
- Familiar with Databricks is a plus
- Familiar with PowerBI & ETL procedures is a plus
- Superior analytical skills and data mining and analytics experience
- Must be able to work well in a fast-paced, team environment, and adaptable to changing conditions
- Organized, detail oriented, and works well under pressure
- High energy with a dedication and commitment to driving results
- Ability to think outside of the box
- Good communication skills and works well in a team environment
Life at BHG
At BHG, we work hard and aren’t afraid to take risks. Since the beginning, our core values of PMA (positive mental attitude), team player and loyalty have been the driving force behind every interaction we have between each other and our customers. We have a healthy respect for the daily grind, yet we value work/life balance. We believe that all employees should have the opportunity to lead and that good ideas can come from anyone. From the top-down, our leaders are actively involved not only in strategic oversight and running the business, but also in the wellbeing and growth of all employees. We consider people our #1 asset, and help employees realize their full potential, set and exceed their goals, and explore new opportunities for personal and professional development.
Why You Should Join BHG
We strive to offer amenities, opportunities, events, and programming that support the interests of our teams, while furthering the culture that makes us Great Place to Work® certified. Some of the benefits you can expect when you join BHG include:
· 100% coverage of monthly health insurance premiums
· Competitive PTO and vacation policies
· Company 401(k) plan with employer contributions after one year
· On-site gym access and memberships, with personal trainers, and certified nutritionists on staff
· Company-sponsored training and certification opportunities
· Monthly award ceremonies where top achievers are celebrated and receive additional bonuses
· Ongoing volunteer opportunities to give back to the community through our BHG Cares program
If you’re ready for a career where you can exercise your passions, be surrounded by co-workers who are relentlessly committed to service, and have a team-player mindset, apply today!
** All Remote employees at BHG Financial are required to work within the United States of America.
BHG Financial is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. BHG Financial is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.