Director, Production Analytics
Are you ready to join a growing team that puts a premium on productivity and has an award-winning culture, centered around transforming talented employees into effective business leaders?
Then Bankers Healthcare Group is the place for you. We offer innovative financial solutions to licensed and highly-skilled professionals, representing the best of both traditional lending and fintech, and are looking for passionate, impact players to help take our company to the next level.
At BHG, you’ll become immersed in the finance industry—with a variety of loan solutions, credit cards, patient financing, bank programs, and collections services, which have helped BHG become one of the leading providers of finance solutions.
With over 18 years in business, we have the stability of an established company with the speed and agility of a startup, where ingenuity and risk-taking are encouraged, and every employee has the opportunity to learn, grow and thrive.
Who You Are
You are a motivated Analytics Leader who is passionate about driving results and has a creative approach to solving problems. You will build and lead a high-performance predictive analytics team to solve diverse and complex business problems. You will leverage your experience and communication skills to work across business teams to build and develop innovative models and algorithms, evaluate performance and maintain model reporting/governance. You will inspire and mentor a strong team through your leadership and strong hands-on capability to transform decision-making and build solutions.
Life at BHG
At BHG, we work hard and aren’t afraid to take risks. Since the beginning, our core values of PMA (positive mental attitude), team player and loyalty have been the driving force behind every interaction we have between each other and our customers. We have a healthy respect for the daily grind, yet we value work/life balance. We believe that all employees should have the opportunity to lead and that good ideas can come from anyone. From the top-down, our leaders are actively involved not only in strategic oversight and running the business, but also in the well being and growth of all employees. We consider people our #1 asset, and help employees realize their full potential, set and exceed their goals, and explore new opportunities for personal and professional development.
What You'll Do
- Lead and manage a team within the data analytics space
- Identify business challenges and opportunities to solve them
- Design experiments to improve service satisfaction
- Design experiments to drive conversion of service customers to product sales & vice versa
- Identify opportunities for business model optimization (across all KPIs)
- Work with Data Science teams to build customized recommendation engine
- Identify key segmentation criteria and define target customers
- Execute experiments to improve service satisfaction
- Execute experiments to drive conversion of service customers to product sales & vice versa
- Build constant test and control dashboards to confirm consistent service levels
- Build constant test and control dashboards to track key business metrics
- Attend weekly and monthly management meetings to assist in the creation of policies and strategic processes
- Work closely with key stakeholders of all production departments
What You'll Need
- 7+ years of proven analytics experience within Financial Service industries
- 4+ years leading and managing high performing teams
- 2+ years of experience in designing and building predictive models using statistical and machine learning techniques (e.g. logistic regression, linear regression, random forest, GBM etc.)
- Proficient with SQL, R, Python, Power BI, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Proven analytical skills; ability to analyze raw data, draw conclusions, and develop actionable recommendations
- Consistently exhibit natural curiosity and dynamism
- Self-starter and problem-solving skills
- Ability to develop strong, open and collaborative working relationships by gaining trust to successfully manage and deliver against expectations
- Ability to develop road maps and prioritize team’s workload as well as remain hands-on
- Experiences with designing and implementing A/B tests
- Ability to initiate and drive projects to completion with minimal guidance
- Strong written and verbal communications
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Math, Physics, Engineering or related quantitative fields
Why You Should Join BHG
We strive to offer amenities, opportunities, events, and programming that support the interests of our teams, while furthering the culture that makes us Great Place to Work® certified. Some of the benefits you can expect when you join BHG include:
· 100% coverage of monthly health insurance premiums
· Competitive PTO and vacation policies
· Company 401(k) plan with employer contributions after one year
· On-site gym access and memberships, with personal trainers, and certified nutritionists on staff
· Company-sponsored training and certification opportunities
· Monthly award ceremonies where top achievers are celebrated and receive additional bonuses
· Ongoing volunteer opportunities to give back to the community through our BHG Cares program
If you’re ready for a career where you can exercise your passions, be surrounded by co-workers who are relentlessly committed to service, and have a team-player mindset, apply today!
Bankers Healthcare Group is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Bankers Healthcare Group is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.
Back to top