Director of Marketing Analytics
- Davie, FL
Are you ready to join a growing team that puts a premium on productivity and has an award-winning culture, centered around transforming talented employees into effective business leaders?
Then Bankers Healthcare Group is the place for you. We offer innovative financial solutions to licensed and highly-skilled professionals, representing the best of both traditional lending and fintech, and are looking for passionate, impact players to help take our company to the next level.
At BHG, you’ll become immersed in the finance industry—with a variety of loan solutions, credit cards, patient financing, bank programs, and collections services, which have helped BHG become one of the leading providers of finance solutions.
With over 18 years in business, we have the stability of an established company with the speed and agility of a startup, where ingenuity and risk-taking are encouraged, and every employee has the opportunity to learn, grow and thrive.
Who You Are
You are a motivated Analytics Leader who is passionate about driving results and has a creative approach to solving problems. This role will include working Leadership to identify strengths and weaknesses of current strategies driving sales and marketing production. The Director will seek to uncover areas of opportunity within all production departments by analyzing performance results at multiple data points. This Leader will have exposure to the following departments (marketing, sales, credit, closing, funding, credit card and collections) and will work cross-functionally with these Leaders to help make effective, analytically driven decisions to drive growth throughout BHG.
You and your team will be integral in providing multi-channel marketing performance reporting, researching relevant market and trends, uncovering consumer needs and translating insights into actionable business recommendations.
Life at BHG
At BHG, we work hard and aren’t afraid to take risks. Since the beginning, our core values of PMA (positive mental attitude), team player and loyalty have been the driving force behind every interaction we have between each other and our customers. We have a healthy respect for the daily grind, yet we value work/life balance. We believe that all employees should have the opportunity to lead and that good ideas can come from anyone. From the top-down, our leaders are actively involved not only in strategic oversight and running the business, but also in the wellbeing and growth of all employees. We consider people our #1 asset, and help employees realize their full potential, set and exceed their goals, and explore new opportunities for personal and professional development.
What You’ll Do
- Lead and manage a team within the marketing analytics and consumer insights space
- Monitor multi-channel performance (direct mail campaigns, paid search, paid social, audience segmentation and consumer research)
- Utilize of cluster techniques in modeling and manipulating data sets
- Create Marketing Mix Models and understand offline conversions
- Manage of a multi-million dollar performance budget for digital, social and direct mail spend
- Be responsible for top and bottom line growth of customer data acquisition efforts – lead generation for in-house sales teams
- Analyze monthly performance data and budget to identify trends and significant variances to KPI’s
- Identify opportunities for revenue growth and increased profitability
- Summarize and present data findings to division leadership
- Develop benchmarks at department and company-wide levels
- Develop goals based on predictive modeling and forecasts
- Attend weekly and monthly management meetings to assist in the creation of policies and strategic processes
- Work closely with key stakeholders of all production departments
What You’ll Need
- 7+ years of proven marketing and performance analytics experience within Financial Service industries
- 4+ years leading and managing high performing teams
- Expertise with SQL, R, Python, Power BI, Excel and PowerPoint, Google Analytics, Google Adwords
- Strong experience in market research, understanding trends and consumer insights
- Proven analytical skills; ability to analyze raw data, draw conclusions, story-telling and develop actionable recommendations
- Self-starter and problem solving skills
- Ability to develop strong, open and collaborative working relationships by gaining trust to successfully manage and deliver against expectations
- Ability to develop road maps and prioritize team’s workload as well as remain hands-on
- Experiences with designing and implementing A/B tests
- Ability to initiate and drive projects to completion with minimal guidance
- Strong written and verbal communications
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Math, Physics, Engineering or related quantitative fields
Why You Should Join BHG
We strive to offer amenities, opportunities, events, and programming that support the interests of our teams, while furthering the culture that makes us Great Place to Work® certified. Some of the benefits you can expect when you join BHG include:
· 100% coverage of monthly health insurance premiums
· Competitive PTO and vacation policies
· Company 401(k) plan with employer contributions after one year
· On-site gym access and memberships, with personal trainers, and certified nutritionists on staff
· Company-sponsored training and certification opportunities
· Monthly award ceremonies where top achievers are celebrated and receive additional bonuses
· Ongoing volunteer opportunities to give back to the community through our BHG Cares program
If you’re ready for a career where you can exercise your passions, be surrounded by co-workers who are relentlessly committed to service, and have a team-player mindset, apply today!
Bankers Healthcare Group is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Bankers Healthcare Group is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.
Back to top