Are you ready to join a growing team that puts a premium on productivity and has an award-winning culture, centered around transforming talented employees into effective business leaders?
Then Bankers Healthcare Group is the place for you. We offer innovative financial solutions to licensed and highly-skilled professionals, representing the best of both traditional lending and fintech, and are looking for passionate, impact players to help take our company to the next level.
At BHG, you’ll become immersed in the finance industry—with a variety of loan solutions, credit cards, patient financing, bank programs, and collections services, which have helped BHG become one of the leading providers of finance solutions.
With over 18 years in business, we have the stability of an established company with the speed and agility of a startup, where ingenuity and risk-taking are encouraged, and every employee has the opportunity to learn, grow and thrive.
Who You Are
You are a motivated digital product development professional who is passionate about creating a seamless and consistent digital experience. You excel at applying technology to transform and optimize complex business processes, and you have experience leading high-performing teams. You are self-driven, motivated, and thrive in a fast-paced environment where you can impact and be a part of, exponential growth at BHG.
In this role, you will be responsible for building high-performance and innovative digital platforms in alignment with overarching Company strategy/objectives and within given cost constraints. You will define, execute, and manage the Digital Roadmap – ensuring a consistent experience across channels and driving capabilities that will excite our customers and lower our cost to serve. This role will work closely with various departments as needed to manage the overall digital portfolio.
Life at BHG
At BHG, we work hard and aren’t afraid to take risks. Since the beginning, our core values of PMA (positive mental attitude), team player and loyalty have been the driving force behind every interaction we have between each other and our customers. We have a healthy respect for the daily grind, yet we value work/life balance. We believe that all employees should have the opportunity to lead and that good ideas can come from anyone. From the top-down, our leaders are actively involved not only in strategic oversight and running the business, but also in the well-being and growth of all employees. We consider people our #1 asset, and help employees realize their full potential, set and exceed their goals, and explore new opportunities for personal and professional development.
What You’ll Do
- Define and establish the vision, strategy, and 3-year roadmap for digital products of the future that will enable innovative and meaningful digital relationships and interactions with customers to help them achieve financial wellness and support the growth and efficiency of BHG
- Work cross functionally with other senior leaders and employees to define and deliver stated objectives and goals including orchestrating operational efforts and coordinating tactics to ensure deliverables meet expectations
- Define success for the digital channel, develops business cases including pro-formas, define ongoing metrics, and communicate product strategy and progress to senior audiences
- Own core digital product management of related features and functions for digital delivery
- Coordinate all research, development, and optimization of the complete online user experience
- Drive innovation. Proactively anticipate future developments and needs; review and recommend new methods and procedures to make daily digital operations more efficient
- Work to improve channel convergence and strive for a consistent end-to-end digital experience across channels
- Own and proactively identify issues, and drive resolutions end-to-end
- Incorporate proper risk mitigation strategies to protect BHG and its customers from losses resulting from security breaches
What You’ll Need
- Bachelor's or Master's degree plus a minimum of 7 years of experience in financial services, with minimum three years in a management or leadership role
- Prior experience leading or working within a digital build-out of a large platform in a financial institution
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills. Ability to create relationships and collaborate effectively with internal employees and outside contacts alike
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills. Ability to effectively communicate with all levels of the organization and other key constituents
- Strong organization, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience developing and executing strategic plans and business cases
- Passion for innovation
Why You Should Join BHG
We strive to offer amenities, opportunities, events, and programming that support the interests of our teams, while furthering the culture that makes us Great Place to Work® certified. Some of the benefits you can expect when you join BHG include:
· 100% coverage of monthly health insurance premiums
· Competitive PTO and vacation policies
· Company 401(k) plan with employer contributions after one year
· On-site gym access and memberships, with personal trainers, and certified nutritionists on staff
· Company-sponsored training and certification opportunities
· Monthly award ceremonies where top achievers are celebrated and receive additional bonuses
· Ongoing volunteer opportunities to give back to the community through our BHG Cares program
If you’re ready for a career where you can exercise your passions, be surrounded by co-workers who are relentlessly committed to service, and have a team-player mindset, apply today!
Bankers Healthcare Group is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Bankers Healthcare Group is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.