Digital Marketing -Quality Assurance Analyst
- Fort Lauderdale, FL
Are you ready to join a growing team that puts a premium on productivity and has an award-winning culture, centered around transforming talented employees into effective business leaders?
Then Bankers Healthcare Group is the place for you. We offer innovative financial solutions to licensed and highly-skilled professionals, representing the best of both traditional lending and fintech, and are looking for passionate, impact players to help take our company to the next level.
At BHG, you’ll become immersed in the finance industry—with a variety of loan solutions, credit cards, patient financing, bank programs, and collections services, which have helped BHG become one of the leading providers of finance solutions.
With over 18 years in business, we have the stability of an established company with the speed and agility of a startup, where ingenuity and risk-taking are encouraged, and every employee has the opportunity to learn, grow and thrive.
Who You Are
You believe process and documentation are the key to success and are passionate about putting programs in place to ensure the accuracy and quality of your team’s work. You consider yourself extremely organized, data-driven, and detail-oriented, and believe quality assurance encompasses more than just “testing.” You understand the importance of maintaining a brand’s quality standards, as well as upholding regulatory and compliance standards. You love a challenge, and are looking to join a collaborative, innovative marketing team where you can make an immediate impact.
What You’ll Do:
- The Quality Assurance Analyst will be responsible for creating a comprehensive testing structure across all development and digital marketing campaigns. In this role, you will be assisting in end-to-end project pipeline verification, developing front-and back-end testing strategies, documenting test results, and facilitating in the release and post-release process to ensure campaign accuracy and inform future marketing campaign decisions.
- Collaborate with others to clarify requirements and specifications and how those translate to test plans and test cases.
- Test application functionality, browser compatibility, accessibility and information structure to specifications and provide feedback to developers, managers and product managers
- Facilitate User Acceptance Testing and Operational Readiness Testing, either by providing test scenarios and/or coordinating efforts during UAT and ORT and serving as testing SME.
- Ensure that deliverables meet functional and design specifications and requirements.
- Clearly communicate project status and open issues to the development team and product managers.
- Perform triage support for post release support and assist in routing incoming request to the necessary parties.
- Troubleshoots and resolves or recommends solutions to a diverse range of complex software testing problems. Uses judgment within defined policies and practices (includes software and technical documentation solutions).
- Recommend and implement event tracking and/or defect management tools
- Document status and final reports for QA activities
- Write SQL queries or appropriate assertion routines to validate software functions, if applicable
What You'll Need
- 3+years of digital quality assurance experience
- 2+ year working with Agile methodologies
- Exceptional knowledge of software development lifecycle, test practices, and quality assurance
- Experience developing automated testing and implementing best practices using Selenium, BrowserStack, or similar tools
- Experience working in JIRA and Confluence
- Experience working in Salesforce or similar CRM system
- Knowledge and Experience with API testing tools, REST, JSON and information systems
- Ability to navigate and query relational databases
- Familiar with UX, SEO, and Accessibility recommendations
- Experience with cloud technologies (AWS/Azure)
Life at BHG
At BHG, we work hard and aren’t afraid to take risks. Since the beginning, our core values of PMA (positive mental attitude), team player and loyalty have been the driving force behind every interaction we have between each other and our customers. We have a healthy respect for the daily grind, yet we value work/life balance. We believe that all employees should have the opportunity to lead and that good ideas can come from anyone. From the top-down, our leaders are actively involved not only in strategic oversight and running the business, but also in the wellbeing and growth of all employees. We consider people our #1 asset, and help employees realize their full potential, set and exceed their goals, and explore new opportunities for personal and professional development.
Why You Should Join BHG
We strive to offer amenities, opportunities, events, and programming that support the interests of our teams, while furthering the culture that makes us Great Place to Work® certified. Some of the benefits you can expect when you join BHG include:
· 100% coverage of monthly health insurance premiums
· Competitive PTO and vacation policies
· Company 401(k) plan with employer contributions after one year
· On-site gym access and memberships, with personal trainers, and certified nutritionists on staff
· Company-sponsored training and certification opportunities
· Monthly award ceremonies where top achievers are celebrated and receive additional bonuses
· Ongoing volunteer opportunities to give back to the community through our BHG Cares program
If you’re ready for a career where you can exercise your passions, be surrounded by co-workers who are relentlessly committed to service, and have a team-player mindset, apply today!
Bankers Healthcare Group is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Bankers Healthcare Group is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.
Back to top