Are you ready to join a growing team that puts a premium on productivity and has an award-winning culture, centered around transforming talented employees into effective business leaders?
Then Bankers Healthcare Group is the place for you. We offer innovative financial solutions to licensed and highly-skilled professionals, representing the best of both traditional lending and fintech, and are looking for passionate, impact players to help take our company to the next level.
At BHG, you’ll become immersed in the finance industry—with a variety of loan solutions, credit cards, patient financing, bank programs, and collections services, which have helped BHG become one of the leading providers of finance solutions.
With over 19 years in business, we have the stability of an established company with the speed and agility of a startup, where ingenuity and risk-taking are encouraged, and every employee has the opportunity to learn, grow and thrive.
Who You Are
You are a motivated DevOps Build and Release Engineer professional who is passionate about automating Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery pipelines, ownership and management of application environments. You excel at working with software developers and infrastructure administrators to find creative solutions and patterns that lend to automation; embracing your inner drive for excellence and precision to support high availability and resilience of application environments; working independently and in team setting, determining your next priorities and focus areas, and have experience in building, packaging, and delivery of software in mostly in-house Windows .NET and IIS environment. You are a communicator, people-person, promoter of new technology, critical thinker with a keen eye for finding new solutions, require little to no supervision to own and improve CI/CD and application environments, able to sometimes work nights and weekends, and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
What You’ll Do
- The DevOps CI/CD Engineer will create/manage build and packaging plans in TeamCity
- The DevOps CI/CD Engineer will create/manage deployment plans in Octopus
- Validate and troubleshoot application deployments
- Work with software developers to tune and modify CI/CD to meet specific application requirements
- The DevOps CI/CD Engineer develop application build, packaging, and deployment templates to streamline operations
- Administer TeamCity and Octopus. Own and upgrade the software.
- Administer IIS Web and Windows Microservice applications across production and development environment
- Create scripts that help automate CI/CD
- Explore new technologies and constantly improve the processes
What You'll Need
- 2-4 years in admin capacity for CI/CD application stack - TeamCity, Octopus or comparable tools
- Advanced knowledge of:
- Creation of build plans for .NET and .NET Core apps in CI tool. In-depth understanding of MSBuild
- Creation of software packages or overseeing automated software packaging.
- Solid understanding of packaging concepts -- what goes into software installation of an IIS website and Windows service
- Familiarity with Nuget, MSI or alternative application packaging and installation technology
- Basic application troubleshooting, how to look for the signs of errors or problems
- Mid-level understanding of Windows OS – minimum 2 years of experience working with Microsoft Server OS in semi-admin role. Must be familiar with server management concepts, Active Directory concepts, Service Control Manager, Application and System logs. Able to understand and manage services.
- 2 years/mid-level or better understanding of Microsoft IIS.
- 2 years/mid-level or better PowerShell skills, willing to learn and to take it to the next level. Capturing error codes, logic, etc. Ability to write PowerShell scripts for IIS and Services is a huge plus.
- Ability to write basic DOS scripts.
- Basic understanding of load-balancing principles
- Basic understanding of SSL and encryption
- Setting up builds and packaging in CI tools
- Configuring Continuous Delivery plans, validating and troubleshooting IIS and Windows service installations and configuration
- Scripting – PowerShell, DOS, etc.
- Set and upgrades of enterprise DevOps tools
Life at BHG
At BHG, we work hard and aren’t afraid to take risks. Since the beginning, our core values of PMA (positive mental attitude), team player and loyalty have been the driving force behind every interaction we have between each other and our customers. We have a healthy respect for the daily grind, yet we value work/life balance. We believe that all employees should have the opportunity to lead and that good ideas can come from anyone. From the top-down, our leaders are actively involved not only in strategic oversight and running the business, but also in the wellbeing and growth of all employees. We consider people our #1 asset, and help employees realize their full potential, set and exceed their goals, and explore new opportunities for personal and professional development.
Why You Should Join BHG
We strive to offer amenities, opportunities, events, and programming that support the interests of our teams, while furthering the culture that makes us Great Place to Work® certified. Some of the benefits you can expect when you join BHG include:
· 100% coverage of monthly health insurance premiums
· Competitive PTO and vacation policies
· Company 401(k) plan with employer contributions after one year
· On-site gym access and memberships, with personal trainers, and certified nutritionists on staff
· Company-sponsored training and certification opportunities
· Monthly award ceremonies where top achievers are celebrated and receive additional bonuses
· Ongoing volunteer opportunities to give back to the community through our BHG Cares program
If you’re ready for a career where you can exercise your passions, be surrounded by co-workers who are relentlessly committed to service, and have a team-player mindset, apply today!
** All Remote employee's at Bankers Healthcare Group are required to work within the United States of America.
Bankers Healthcare Group is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Bankers Healthcare Group is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.