Are you ready to join a growing team that puts a premium on productivity and has an award-winning culture, centered around transforming talented employees into effective business leaders?
Then BHG Financial is the place for you. We offer innovative financial solutions to licensed and highly-skilled professionals, representing the best of both traditional lending and fintech, and are looking for passionate, impact players to help take our company to the next level.
At BHG, you’ll become immersed in the finance industry—with a variety of loan solutions, credit cards, patient financing, bank programs, and collections services, which have helped BHG become one of the leading providers of finance solutions.
With over 20 years in business, we have the stability of an established company with the speed and agility of a startup, where ingenuity and risk-taking are encouraged, and every employee has the opportunity to learn, grow and thrive.
Who You Are
You are a highly motivated, self-managed IT professional who is passionate about Implementing a successful methodology, maintaining and continuously improving a Delivery Assurance function. You excel at Implementing and successfully driving initiatives. You have previous experience working very closely with Product and Engineering Teams. You are a relationship and customer service oriented, and thrive in a fast-paced environment where you can help the Technology Organization deliver key initiatives and roadmaps in a timely manner.
What You'll Do
- In this role, you will be responsible for various methods and practices around provisioning IT into the business, improving the overall Delivery function maturity across the organization, and tracking and reporting the conformance to plans and expectations of IT-oriented initiatives. As an arm of the overall governance function, the Delivery Assurance Mgr is responsible for supporting and enabling the organization’s projects, programs and structured work efforts. The Delivery Assurance Mgr ensures that the work of Delivery Assurance Function adds value, is relevant to the strategy of the organization, and meets the goals set for the executive leadership.
- This is an Individual Contributor role
- Drives the end-to-end Delivery Assurance effort, which includes leveraging best practices and techniques in identifying, quantifying and tracking the realization of expected benefits defined in business cases
- Drives the SDLC processes, methods, tools, guidelines and standards in order to establish a stable framework that supports all project teams and stakeholders to improve the probability of successful project delivery
- Facilitates the agreed-upon process that develops plans and prioritization by leadership and governance
- Builds and maintains relationships with leadership and key Delivery Assurance stakeholders, and acts as a trusted advisor
- Regularly reviews and evaluates opportunities to improve best practices in order to achieve higher maturity
- Drives key initiatives across IT using defined Delivery Assurance methodologies
- Works very closely with Product and Engineering Teams to deliver against Product Roadmap
- Drives Organizational Readiness and Change Management
- Works closely with Scrum Masters to ensure SDLC is followed
What You'll Need
- Five or more years of experience in IT and business/industry
- Three to five years of Program Management responsibilities
- Demonstrated experience in leading diverse teams in a matrix environment
- Experience with one or Agile methodologies
- Program management skills and experience, plus significant knowledge of project planning tools with evidence of practical application (which is highly desirable).
- A distinctive blend of business, IT, financial and communication skills. (This is a highly visible position with substantial impact.)
- Effective influencing and negotiation skills in an environment where resources may not be in direct control of this role.
- Excellent analytical, strategic conceptual thinking, strategic planning and execution skills.
- Strong business acumen, including industry, domain-specific knowledge of the enterprise and its business units.
- Deep understanding of current and emerging technologies and how other enterprises are employing them to drive digital business, and how they may be applied to the enterprise to drive digital business.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to explain IT concepts and technologies to business leaders, and business concepts to the Delivery staff.
Life at BHG
At BHG, we work hard and aren’t afraid to take risks. Since the beginning, our core values of PMA (positive mental attitude), team player and loyalty have been the driving force behind every interaction we have between each other and our customers. We have a healthy respect for the daily grind, yet we value work/life balance. We believe that all employees should have the opportunity to lead and that good ideas can come from anyone. From the top-down, our leaders are actively involved not only in strategic oversight and running the business, but also in the wellbeing and growth of all employees. We consider people our #1 asset, and help employees realize their full potential, set and exceed their goals, and explore new opportunities for personal and professional development.
Why You Should Join BHG
We strive to offer amenities, opportunities, events, and programming that support the interests of our teams, while furthering the culture that makes us Great Place to Work® certified. Some of the benefits you can expect when you join BHG include:
· 100% coverage of monthly health insurance premiums
· Competitive PTO and vacation policies
· Company 401(k) plan with employer contributions after one year
· On-site gym access and memberships, with personal trainers, and certified nutritionists on staff
· Company-sponsored training and certification opportunities
· Monthly award ceremonies where top achievers are celebrated and receive additional bonuses
· Ongoing volunteer opportunities to give back to the community through our BHG Cares program
If you’re ready for a career where you can exercise your passions, be surrounded by co-workers who are relentlessly committed to service, and have a team-player mindset, apply today!
** All Remote employees at BHG Financial are required to work within the United States of America.
BHG Financial is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. BHG Financial is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.