CRM Product Owner - Salesforce
- Davie, FL
Are you ready to join a growing team that puts a premium on productivity and has an award-winning culture, centered around transforming talented employees into effective business leaders?
Then Bankers Healthcare Group is the place for you. We offer innovative financial solutions to licensed and highly-skilled professionals, representing the best of both traditional lending and fintech, and are looking for passionate, impact players to help take our company to the next level.
At BHG, you’ll become immersed in the finance industry—with a variety of loan solutions, credit cards, patient financing, bank programs, and collections services, which have helped BHG become one of the leading providers of finance solutions.
With over 18 years in business, we have the stability of an established company with the speed and agility of a startup, where ingenuity and risk-taking are encouraged, and every employee has the opportunity to learn, grow and thrive.
Who You Are
You are a motivated product development professional who is passionate about Salesforce, establishing relationships and driving efficiency through business process by applying technology. You are both technical and an expert in project management. You excel at applying technology to support and optimize complex business processes and have experience employing agile methodology to identify, define, drive execution and document projects from start to finish. You are a self driven, motivated, and thrive in a fast-paced environment where you will be part of exponential growth with BHG and your career.
Life at BHG
At BHG, we work hard and aren’t afraid to take risks. Since the beginning, our core values of PMA (positive mental attitude), team player and loyalty have been the driving force behind every interaction we have between each other and our customers. We have a healthy respect for the daily grind, yet we value work/life balance. We believe that all employees should have the opportunity to lead and that good ideas can come from anyone. From the top-down, our leaders are actively involved not only in strategic oversight and running the business, but also in the well-being and growth of all employees. We consider people our #1 asset, and help employees realize their full potential, set and exceed their goals, and explore new opportunities for personal and professional development.
What You’ll Do
- Track multiple projects within an Agile framework
- Build and maintain relationships with business stakeholders- with deep understanding and ability to deliver MVPs (Minimum Viable Products) quickly, while working seamlessly on the long term solution(s)
- Drive transparency into the solution delivery process for the business teams by establishing and maintaining consistent communications cadence
- Establish relationships with customers to understand and manage desired business outcomes.
- Communicate clearly to a variety of audiences from executives to developers
- Collaborate with customers to identify, assess and document bugs, potential improvements and
- Consult with other consultants, product owners, and clients across multiple project teams to drive through the completion of work items
- Own the delivery of major work products from discovery to completion
- Execute on configuration and/or programmatic work items where possible
- Ensure clarity in documentation of work items that need to be performed to achieve desired business outcome(s)
- Drive accountability to customers and technical stakeholders through strict approvals
- Perform final UAT with business to achieve approval/acceptance of delivered product/functionality
- Execute documentation and adoption plan in collaboration with training team
What You’ll Need
- You have the ability to become a trusted advisor through deep knowledge and charm while leading clients to a solution
- You enjoy building apps that solve client needs elegantly
- You have the ability to balance tensions between competing parties while building consensus toward solving the highest priority problems
- You are able to synthesize a client’s market strategy, product strategy and requirements into a strategic roadmap and sprint plan
- You put a high value in collaboration with both the client and your project team and believe transparency is crucial for a successful delivery
- You work fast on your feet as a leader in order to make smart decisions on what gets built
- You spot bugs, UI improvements, and better ways to present information on almost every website or software application you use
- You're a human can of Raid - you know what bugs are, how to describe them in detail and have an insatiable need to kill them (or get them put into budget for the next project phase)
- When someone at a party asks what you do, you’d rather say “I solve problems” than “I’m in software.”
- You raise issues quickly instead of sweeping them under the carpet. You are not afraid to ask for help
- You are well practiced at delivering tough messages to clients and to your team members
- You are self motivated and break out in hives if things go unfinished
- You care more about content than form, unless it's about UI design, in which case you care about elegance and powerful simplicity
- You wake up in the morning thinking about how to make software better
- 5 years experience in the functional and/or technical application of the Salesforce platform
- 3 years Salesforce administration and/or development experience
- Experience in other financial services applications for loan origination, credit card sales, and marketing platforms
- Bachelors degree in a relevant area of study such as information technology, data science, software engineering, or a business degree with a combination of relevant course work and certifications.
- Proficiency in, Confluence, JIRA, Loan origination, Credit Card origination, other equivalent technologies and/or business processes
- Experience integrating add-ons and custom applications with Salesforce.
- Salesforce Lightning experience is a must
- Strong practical deployment knowledge of declarative and programmatic development strategies including, but not limited to Workflow, Process Builder, Flow
- Ability to define the system landscape, to identify gaps between current and desired end-states and deliver a CRM solution
- Experience working in Agile methodology a must
Why You Should Join BHG
We strive to offer amenities, opportunities, events, and programming that support the interests of our teams, while furthering the culture that makes us Great Place to Work® certified. Some of the benefits you can expect when you join BHG include:
· 100% coverage of monthly health insurance premiums
· Competitive PTO and vacation policies
· Company 401(k) plan with employer contributions after one year
· On-site gym access and memberships, with personal trainers, and certified nutritionists on staff
· Company-sponsored training and certification opportunities
· Monthly award ceremonies where top achievers are celebrated and receive additional bonuses
· Ongoing volunteer opportunities to give back to the community through our BHG Cares program
If you’re ready for a career where you can exercise your passions, be surrounded by co-workers who are relentlessly committed to service, and have a team-player mindset, apply today!
Bankers Healthcare Group is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Bankers Healthcare Group is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.
Back to top