Credit Risk Analyst
- Davie, FL
Are you ready to join a growing team that puts a premium on productivity and has an award-winning culture, centered around transforming talented employees into effective business leaders?
Then Bankers Healthcare Group is the place for you. We offer innovative financial solutions to licensed and highly-skilled professionals, representing the best of both traditional lending and fintech, and are looking for passionate, impact players to help take our company to the next level.
At BHG, you’ll become immersed in the finance industry—with a variety of loan solutions, credit cards, patient financing, bank programs, and collections services, which have helped BHG become one of the leading providers of finance solutions.
With over 18 years in business, we have the stability of an established company with the speed and agility of a startup, where ingenuity and risk-taking are encouraged, and every employee has the opportunity to learn, grow and thrive.
Who You Are
As a Credit Risk Analyst at BHG, you will apply your strategic and analytical skills to major company challenges. You will team with world-class professionals to develop and test strategies that ultimately impact the bottom line. And you will do it in a collaborative environment that values your insight, encourages you to take on new responsibility, promotes continuous learning, and rewards innovation.
What You'll Do
- Lead the development and implementation of advanced analytics including credit risk analytics, customer segmentation, optimization and machine learning algorithm and recommendation to solve business problems.
- Operates as a subject matter expert on statistical analysis, test and design of experiment, analysis methodology, modeling & application, and financial impact analysis.
- Collaborates with cross-functional partners to understand their business needs, formulate and complete end-to-end analysis that includes data gathering, analysis, ongoing scaled deliverables and presentations.
- Delivers actionable findings and recommendations to multiple levels of leadership, creating visual displays of quantitative information.
- Establishes and maintains effective performance tracking; identify improvement opportunity, form hypothesis, proposes, designs and implements tests to drive strategy enhancement and optimization.
- Manages multiple priorities, communicate business performance and project progress to management & business partners.
- Develops and automates reports, iteratively build and prototype dashboards to provide insights at scale, solving for analytical needs.
- Facilitates implementation of work product and ensure accuracy.
- Recommends improvement to work processes to increase efficiency while maintaining quality of work.
What You'll Need
- 2+ years of experience in business analysis in a corporate setting
- Proficient with writing SQL queries, Power BI, Tableau, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and critical thinking skills
- Intellectual curiosity and aptitude to pick up new technical skills and domain knowledge
- Ability to initiate and drive projects to completion with minimal guidance
- Bachelor's Degree in Business or quantitative field such as Finance, Economics, Physical Sciences, Math, Statistics, Engineering
- Master's Degree in Business or quantitative field such as Finance, Economics, Physical Sciences, Math, Statistics, Engineering is a plus
- 2+ years of experience in Credit Risk Strategy, Collection Strategy, Marketing Analytics, Portfolio Analytics, Optimization, Modeling/Data Science or related is a plus
- Experience in SQL, R, Python and H2O is a plus
Life at BHG
At BHG, we work hard and aren’t afraid to take risks. Since the beginning, our core values of PMA (positive mental attitude), team player and loyalty have been the driving force behind every interaction we have between each other and our customers. We have a healthy respect for the daily grind, yet we value work/life balance. We believe that all employees should have the opportunity to lead and that good ideas can come from anyone. From the top-down, our leaders are actively involved not only in strategic oversight and running the business, but also in the wellbeing and growth of all employees. We consider people our #1 asset, and help employees realize their full potential, set and exceed their goals, and explore new opportunities for personal and professional development.
Why You Should Join BHG
We strive to offer amenities, opportunities, events, and programming that support the interests of our teams, while furthering the culture that makes us Great Place to Work® certified. Some of the benefits you can expect when you join BHG include:
· 100% coverage of monthly health insurance premiums
· Competitive PTO and vacation policies
· Company 401(k) plan with employer contributions after one year
· On-site gym access and memberships, with personal trainers, and certified nutritionists on staff
· Company-sponsored training and certification opportunities
· Monthly award ceremonies where top achievers are celebrated and receive additional bonuses
· Ongoing volunteer opportunities to give back to the community through our BHG Cares program
If you’re ready for a career where you can exercise your passions, be surrounded by co-workers who are relentlessly committed to service, and have a team-player mindset, apply today!
Bankers Healthcare Group is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Bankers Healthcare Group is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.
Back to top