- Syracuse, NY
Are you ready to join a growing team that puts a premium on productivity and has an award-winning culture, centered around transforming talented employees into effective business leaders?
Then Bankers Healthcare Group is the place for you. We offer innovative financial solutions to licensed and highly-skilled professionals, representing the best of both traditional lending and fintech, and are looking for passionate, impact players to help take our company to the next level.
At BHG, you’ll become immersed in the finance industry—with a variety of loan solutions, credit cards, patient financing, bank programs, and collections services, which have helped BHG become one of the leading providers of finance solutions.
With over 19 years in business, we have the stability of an established company with the speed and agility of a startup, where ingenuity and risk-taking are encouraged, and every employee has the opportunity to learn, grow and thrive.
Who You Are
You are a motivated professional who is passionate about critical thinking and analytics. You excel at time management, organization and detail orientation and have experience reviewing and/or researching financial statements. You are self-driven and thrive in a fast-paced environment where you can help make critical decisions.
What You'll Do
- Responsible for inputting data from tax returns, credit reports, and other financial documents
- Assist credit analysts by preparing final loan package
- Verify loan products for completeness
- Work across departments to ensure strong communication and collaboration
- Utilize commonly used credit concepts and practices relevant to business
- Comply with departmental policies and procedures
- Assist with credit-related projects and initiatives
- Any other duties as assigned by management
What You'll Need
- 1+ year(s) experience in accounting, tax or financial industry preferred; OR 2+ Years of experience with administration and clerical duties
- College coursework in business administration, finance, accounting, mathematics or related fields preferred
- Attention to detail is a must
- Must have familiarity with credit reports, personal and corporate tax returns. Familiarity with tax transcripts preferred.
- Must have strong organizational, critical thinking, and analytical skills, and a keen eye for detail
- Must be detail oriented with a strong focus on quality and accuracy
- Ability to work with colleagues to acquire all required documentation
- Ability to multitask under tight deadlines
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; ability to interpret requests and give quality results in an extremely face-paced environment
- Ability to interpret complex information
- Must be service-oriented, customer-focused, a team player, and have a helpful personality
Life at BHG
At BHG, we work hard and aren’t afraid to take risks. Since the beginning, our core values of PMA (positive mental attitude), team player and loyalty have been the driving force behind every interaction we have between each other and our customers. We have a healthy respect for the daily grind, yet we value work/life balance. We believe that all employees should have the opportunity to lead and that good ideas can come from anyone. From the top-down, our leaders are actively involved not only in strategic oversight and running the business, but also in the wellbeing and growth of all employees. We consider people our #1 asset, and help employees realize their full potential, set and exceed their goals, and explore new opportunities for personal and professional development.
Why You Should Join BHG
We strive to offer amenities, opportunities, events, and programming that support the interests of our teams, while furthering the culture that makes us Great Place to Work® certified. Some of the benefits you can expect when you join BHG include:
· 100% coverage of monthly health insurance premiums
· Competitive PTO and vacation policies
· Company 401(k) plan with employer contributions after one year
· On-site gym access and memberships, with personal trainers, and certified nutritionists on staff
· Company-sponsored training and certification opportunities
· Monthly award ceremonies where top achievers are celebrated and receive additional bonuses
· Ongoing volunteer opportunities to give back to the community through our BHG Cares program
If you’re ready for a career where you can exercise your passions, be surrounded by co-workers who are relentlessly committed to service, and have a team-player mindset, apply today!
** All Remote employee's at Bankers Healthcare Group are required to work within the United States of America.
Bankers Healthcare Group is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Bankers Healthcare Group is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.
Back to top