Content Marketing Manager
Content Marketing Manager Job Description
Bankers Healthcare Group is the fastest name in innovative financial solutions, the best of both traditional lending and FinTech. We are an exciting and fast-paced company driven by our award-winning culture. We have consistently been recognized by Forbes, Inc., and Fortune Magazine for our growth, diversity, and success. At BHG our team is full of people who are optimistic, who have passion, energy, purpose, and use these qualities to execute projects with excellence and build BHG. Here, each and every team member has the opportunity to learn, grow and thrive. Working with us is a chance to make a difference, for your company and for your career.
Who You Are
You are a stellar storyteller, a typo sniper, and a grammar guru all rolled into one Content Marketer absolutely obsessed with producing compelling content that truly impacts your audiences. You are a sleeves-rolled-up-style professional, capable of juggling multiple stakeholders and shifting priorities, while requiring minimal supervision. You have experience with creation and execution of content across all platforms, and the drive to delight, inspire, and innovate.
What You Will Do
The Content Marketing Manager will support content creation and execution across all audiences, while managing the Content Marketing Calendar. This role is accountable for supporting a broad range of marketing initiatives, both internal and external, across multiple platforms and formats to drive engagement, branding, lead generation, retention, and positive customer behavior. In this role, you will collaborate with multiple stakeholders, including marketing leadership, sales, market research, customer service, IT and HR departments, to help tell the BHG brand story. This role reports the Vice President, Content Strategy, and is based in either New York City or Syracuse, NY. In this role you will:
- Create impactful content that drives real results for a wide range of purposes, including digital campaigns, blog posts, email programs, website copy, white papers, eBooks, case studies, webinars, videos, presentations, speeches, job postings and other collateral
- Project Manage content-related projects from concept brief through completion
- Create and maintain the Content Marketing Calendar and other tracking tools
- Write copy for a wide range of marketing activities and platforms
- Identify, evaluate, compare, engage, onboard, and manage content producers and vendors
- Help maintain the integrity of the content produced, in terms of accuracy, style, tone, brand, voice, etc.
- Identify opportunities to parse and repurpose content to extend our budget and our scale
- Manage the expectations of multiple stakeholders in a complex environment and focus on the delivery of results in the form of engagement, leads and sales
- Support social media strategy and execution to grow followers and engagement, experimenting with new channels and media
- Research current industry trends to drive thought leadership ideas that fuel content, press coverage, awareness, and overall brand reputation
- Update web content, working with creative and development teams to ensure content is relevant and targeted to drive traffic, engage visitors, and convert to qualified leads
- Build and regularly track benchmarks for measuring content performance and ROI
- Partner closely with creative and ops teams to optimize delivery strategy for content, implementing best practices and proactively managing content/demand gen calendar
- Provide accurate and timely project reporting on all content marketing activities
- Ensure content marketing efforts support SEO and keyword targeting
- Analyze web metrics and dashboards with an emphasis on measuring content production traffic and conversions
What You Will Need
- 5+ years of proven experience in a content marketing role with multi-channel capabilities (digital, lead gen, publishing, journalism)
- Bachelor's degree in English, Journalism, Public Relations or related marketing field.
- Proven editorial skills with an outstanding command of the English language
- Experience in financial services or healthcare industry preferred
- Experience with creating compelling messages for different target demographics
- Expertise with major business software applications (Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office, etc.).
- Knowledge of lead generation, marketing automation tools and strategies
- Expertise in how to tell a story using words, images, or audio, and an understanding of how to create content that draws an audience
- Skill at both long-form content creation and real-time (immediate) content creation, distribution strategies, and tactics
- Project management skills to manage schedules and deadlines within corporate and ongoing campaigns
- Proficiency in marketing automation and blogging software in order to generate traffic, convert visitors into leads, and then nurture them (using dynamic workflows) into converted customers
- Familiarity with principles of marketing (and the ability to adapt or ignore them as dictated by data)
- Experience creating a resource/library of content organized indicating SEO, translations and version control
- A willingness to embrace change and to adapt strategies on the fly
Why Bankers Healthcare Group?
EMPLOYEE BENEFITS PACKAGE
- 100 % Paid Health Insurance
- Dental & Vision insurance
- Long and short term disability
- Life insurance paid for by the employer
- 401k with employee contribution
- Vacation time, PTO, and Paid holidays
- Company-sponsored professional training, licensing and education
BHG WELLNESS PROGRAM PERKS
- Onsite gym and shower facilities and golf simulator
- Personal trainer and group fitness classes onsite (for offices with onsite gym)
- Monthly employee recognition meetings with trophies and bonuses
- Fully catered onsite café/bistro (for offices with onsite café)
- Company-sponsored outings
BHG Builds People That Build BHG
Bankers Healthcare Group is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Bankers Healthcare Group is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.
Back to top