Cloud DevOps Engineer
- Dania Beach, FL
Are you ready to join a growing team that puts a premium on productivity and has an award-winning culture, centered around transforming talented employees into effective business leaders?
Then Bankers Healthcare Group is the place for you. We offer innovative financial solutions to licensed and highly-skilled professionals, representing the best of both traditional lending and fintech, and are looking for passionate, impact players to help take our company to the next level.
At BHG, you’ll become immersed in the finance industry—with a variety of loan solutions, credit cards, patient financing, bank programs, and collections services, which have helped BHG become one of the leading providers of finance solutions.
With over 19 years in business, we have the stability of an established company with the speed and agility of a startup, where ingenuity and risk-taking are encouraged, and every employee has the opportunity to learn, grow and thrive.
Who You Are
BHG is seeking an experienced Azure DevOps Cloud Engineer to support Azure SAAS and PAAS offerings, engineer, manage, and establish release pipelines, and to provide production and sub-production environment support. This engineer will be called upon to provide help with management of in-house Windows-based environment and assist with CI/CD environment-related functions. The primary 75% focus of this position is Azure, with secondary 25% in in-house application environment and CI/CD.
What You'll Do
- Create, manage, and troubleshoot promotion through pipelines to upstream environments the following Azure services - including source control, packaging, provisioning and deployment. Function Apps, Azure logic apps, API Management, API Connections, Cosmos DB, Event Grid, Send Grid, Service Bus, Storage Account, Data Bricks and Data Factory.
- Manage, develop, build CI/CD pipeline, including: Check code quality, Unit, integration and functional tests implementation, PowerShell scripting for custom tasks automation, and Environments strategy understanding.
- Help set up applications, synthetics, and infrastructure monitoring (performance metrics, OMS)
- Hands-on experience with Microsoft IIS, both websites and web services, app pools, IIS security, SSL certificates
What You'll Need
- Recent Hands on Azure experience is a MUST
- The Sr. Azure DevOps Cloud Engineer should have 7+ years of experience in Information Technology, with 3+ years in hands-on Azure engineering role
- Proficient in ARM templates writing/promoting through CI/CD pipelines
- Setting up automation for resources provisioning (Azure PowerShell)
- Azure Active Directory basics including: Azure AD authentication, Users and groups, RolesCI/CD for .NET projects experience.
- Understanding of load balancers, DNS, virtual networks and firewalls in cloud environment including: Monitoring uptime, Alerting, and Application insights
- The Azure DevOps Cloud Engineer should have hands-on advanced Azure PowerShell
- Solid experience with Azure and enterprise logging. Kibana and ElasticSearch are a plus.
- Proven ability to set up application, synthetics, and infrastructure monitoring (performance metrics, OMS), NewRelic in Azure is a plus
- Experience integrating with Salesforce is a plus
- The Azure DevOps Cloud Engineer should have in-depth understanding of Windows Server OS, Services, Event Logs, Performance monitoring, and related systems as they pertain to DevOps functions.
- Knowledge of another scripting language, like Python or bash is a plus
- Experience supporting in-house message queues. RabbitMQ is a plus
- Linux OS experience is a plus
- Incident escalation and collaboration with software engineering, infrastructure, DBA and business
- Proven ability and inner drive to take on new technology implementation projects, and working with stakeholders to successful completion
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills,
- Candidate should be articulate, outgoing, and have a dedication to documentation and detail.
- Excellent analysis and problem solving skills.
- Solid knowledge of corporate technology environments including application development and the supporting technology/network infrastructure. Background in software development is a plus.
- The Azure DevOps Cloud Engineer should have experience using support ticketing systems is required.
- Experience with JIRA Service Desk is a plus.
- Ability to work under pressure; strong organizational skills; good judgment and decision making.
- Self-starter, takes ownership and accountability for assigned work.
- Able to identify and manage key risks and issues.
- Understanding/familiarity with source control, packaging, provisioning and deployment is a plus
- Familiarity with Agile concepts and methodology is a plus
- B.S. in computer science or equivalent experience.
Life at BHG
At BHG, we work hard and aren’t afraid to take risks. Since the beginning, our core values of PMA (positive mental attitude), team player and loyalty have been the driving force behind every interaction we have between each other and our customers. We have a healthy respect for the daily grind, yet we value work/life balance. We believe that all employees should have the opportunity to lead and that good ideas can come from anyone. From the top-down, our leaders are actively involved not only in strategic oversight and running the business, but also in the wellbeing and growth of all employees. We consider people our #1 asset, and help employees realize their full potential, set and exceed their goals, and explore new opportunities for personal and professional development.
Why You Should Join BHG
We strive to offer amenities, opportunities, events, and programming that support the interests of our teams, while furthering the culture that makes us Great Place to Work® certified. Some of the benefits you can expect when you join BHG include:
· 100% coverage of monthly health insurance premiums
· Competitive PTO and vacation policies
· Company 401(k) plan with employer contributions after one year
· On-site gym access and memberships, with personal trainers, and certified nutritionists on staff
· Company-sponsored training and certification opportunities
· Monthly award ceremonies where top achievers are celebrated and receive additional bonuses
· Ongoing volunteer opportunities to give back to the community through our BHG Cares program
If you’re ready for a career where you can exercise your passions, be surrounded by co-workers who are relentlessly committed to service, and have a team-player mindset, apply today!
Bankers Healthcare Group is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Bankers Healthcare Group is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.
Back to top