Cardiovascular Operating Room RN- Miami, Fl
Here are a few things you should know about us:
- We are a acute care hospital.
- We have a 571 member medical staff.
- We have 1,702 employees.
- We offer acclaimed cardiac care, maternity care, pediatrics, wound care and more.
Provides direct patient care to adult and geriatric patient populations. Addresses the psychosocial, physical and general aspects of care related to the cardiovascular surgical environment. Communicates with surgeon and anesthesiologist continuously and as needed about patient condition. Participates in performance improvement activities and complies with all regulatory standards. Assists with the maintenance of surgical equipment and inventory. Assesses operating room for equipment functioning and readiness, obtains supplies for individual cases and ensures all appropriate needs for surgical operating team are met. Positions and assists during procedure.
- 2 years of recent peri-operative experience in acute care hospital setting preferred.
- Current CNOR preferred.
- Excellent physical assessment and critical thinking skills.
- Ability to perform effectively in fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work harmoniously with others.
- Basic computer knowledge.
- Graduate from an approved nursing educational program as defined by the National Council of State Boards of Nursing (NCSBN)
- Holds current Florida RN license
- Holds current BLS certification form the American Heart Association.
- Holds current ACLS certification from the American Heart Association
$20k sign-on Bonus!!!
Full benefits included!
Together with our healthcare facility partners, we ensure that healthcare professionals have the skills, tools and support needed to fulfill their mission of delivering exceptional patient experiences. This means taking a holistic, long-term view of your career options and taking as good a care of our people as our hospital partners take of their patients. When healthcare professionals are empowered with the right skills, tools and employment opportunity to fulfill their mission – something incredible happens. Patient satisfaction soars, employee collaboration takes hold and healthcare organizations deliver high quality, sustainable access to care.
Back to top