AVP, Institutional Sales (Patient Lending)
- Flexible / Remote
Are you ready to join a growing team that puts a premium on productivity and has an award-winning culture, centered around transforming talented employees into effective business leaders?
Then Bankers Healthcare Group is the place for you. We offer innovative financial solutions to licensed and highly-skilled professionals, representing the best of both traditional lending and fintech, and are looking for passionate, impact players to help take our company to the next level.
At BHG, you’ll become immersed in the finance industry—with a variety of loan solutions, credit cards, patient financing, bank programs, and collections services, which have helped BHG become one of the leading providers of finance solutions.
With over 19 years in business, we have the stability of an established company with the speed and agility of a startup, where ingenuity and risk-taking are encouraged, and every employee has the opportunity to learn, grow and thrive.
Who You Are
You are a motivated Outside Sales professional who is passionate about developing and maintaining relationships within the financial services industry in your territory to sell the BHG Products. You excel at building relationships and educating individuals on our product as well as having experience selling and implementing an enterprise level product. You are personable and thrive in a fast-paced environment where you can work autonomously and move the sales process vigorously.
What You'll Do
- Leverage strong interpersonal skills and background in sales and/or finance to grow the outside sales division
- Create and execute a targeted sales strategy to drive the whole process
- Day to day activities require this person to be able to research business leads given by the Sales Executive to create a portfolio of strategic partners
- Daily outreach to prospect clients to educate them on the benefits and overall products/services
- Build and maintain relationships with high-level professionals
- Become a leading expert in the products and services we offer
- This position will have high visibility within the organization
What You'll Need
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- 3-5 years of outside sales experience in dynamic and fast-paced roles
- Strong relationship building skills needed to build rapport with clients quickly and professionally
- Strong LinkedIn and online networking skills
- Thrive on energy, passion and the desire to work in a fast-paced environment
- Organization and time management is essential
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Life at BHG
At BHG, we work hard and aren’t afraid to take risks. Since the beginning, our core values of PMA (positive mental attitude), team player and loyalty have been the driving force behind every interaction we have between each other and our customers. We have a healthy respect for the daily grind, yet we value work/life balance. We believe that all employees should have the opportunity to lead and that good ideas can come from anyone. From the top-down, our leaders are actively involved not only in strategic oversight and running the business, but also in the wellbeing and growth of all employees. We consider people our #1 asset, and help employees realize their full potential, set and exceed their goals, and explore new opportunities for personal and professional development.
Why You Should Join BHG
We strive to offer amenities, opportunities, events, and programming that support the interests of our teams, while furthering the culture that makes us Great Place to Work® certified. Some of the benefits you can expect when you join BHG include:
· 100% coverage of monthly health insurance premiums
· Competitive PTO and vacation policies
· Company 401(k) plan with employer contributions after one year
· On-site gym access and memberships, with personal trainers, and certified nutritionists on staff
· Company-sponsored training and certification opportunities
· Monthly award ceremonies where top achievers are celebrated and receive additional bonuses
· Ongoing volunteer opportunities to give back to the community through our BHG Cares program
If you’re ready for a career where you can exercise your passions, be surrounded by co-workers who are relentlessly committed to service, and have a team-player mindset, apply today!
** All Remote employee's at Bankers Healthcare Group are required to work within the United States of America.
Bankers Healthcare Group is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Bankers Healthcare Group is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.
Back to top