- Syracuse, NY
Are you ready to join a growing team that puts a premium on productivity and has an award-winning culture, centered around transforming talented employees into effective business leaders?
Then Bankers Healthcare Group is the place for you. We offer innovative financial solutions to licensed and highly-skilled professionals, representing the best of both traditional lending and fintech, and are looking for passionate, impact players to help take our company to the next level.
At BHG, you’ll become immersed in the finance industry—with a variety of loan solutions, credit cards, patient financing, bank programs, and collections services, which have helped BHG become one of the leading providers of finance solutions.
With over 18 years in business, we have the stability of an established company with the speed and agility of a startup, where ingenuity and risk-taking are encouraged, and every employee has the opportunity to learn, grow and thrive.
Who You Are
You are a motivated marketing professional who is passionate about delivering marketing and advertising content. You have a strong comprehension of design fundamentals, and have ability to naturally conceptualize ideas with creative direction. You are a collaborative team-player, and thrive in a fast-paced environment where you can stay current with trends, emerging design techniques and application.
Life at BHG
At BHG, we work hard and aren’t afraid to take risks. Since the beginning, our core values of PMA (positive mental attitude), team player and loyalty have been the driving force behind every interaction we have between each other and our customers. We have a healthy respect for the daily grind, yet we value work/life balance. We believe that all employees should have the opportunity to lead and that good ideas can come from anyone. From the top-down, our leaders are actively involved not only in strategic oversight and running the business, but also in the wellbeing and growth of all employees. We consider people our #1 asset, and help employees realize their full potential, set and exceed their goals, and explore new opportunities for personal and professional development.
What You’ll Do
In this role, you will…
· Provide guidance and art direction to junior team members and assist creative director with execution of ideas and creative strategy
· Contribute to brainstorms, concept development, design and production of advertising and marketing assignments
· Handle final file preparation and deliverable to vendors including proofing and production QC on interactive and traditional projects
· Stays current with trends, emerging design techniques and application
What You’ll Need
· Bachelor’s degree in Advertising, Marketing, Communications or Graphic Design
· 3-5 years professional experience
· Strong understanding and ability to follow creative process to completion on both interactive and traditional projects (from analyzing creative brief, concept development, execution to production)
· Ability to work independently as well as within a team environment
· Ability to take creative direction and handle constructive feedback
· Comfortable in working in both print and online mediums
· Must be proficient in Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat, PowerPoint or Keynote.
· Experience in other Adobe software and web development is a plus
· Strong organizational skill and ability to keep a sense of balance when faced with project deadlines and competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
Why You Should Join BHG
We strive to offer amenities, opportunities, events, and programming that support the interests of our teams, while furthering the culture that makes us Great Place to Work® certified. Some of the benefits you can expect when you join BHG include:
· 100% coverage of monthly health insurance premiums
· Competitive PTO and vacation policies
· Company 401(k) plan with employer contributions after one year
· On-site gym access and memberships, with personal trainers, and certified nutritionists on staff
· Company-sponsored training and certification opportunities
· Monthly award ceremonies where top achievers are celebrated and receive additional bonuses
· Ongoing volunteer opportunities to give back to the community through our BHG Cares program
If you’re ready for a career where you can exercise your passions, be surrounded by co-workers who are relentlessly committed to service, and have a team-player mindset, apply today!
Bankers Healthcare Group is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Bankers Healthcare Group is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.
Back to top