Account Manager (H)
Bankers Healthcare Group, the Nation’s Premier Financial Services provider to the Healthcare community. Nationally recognized INC 500/5000 Company, BHG provides the most innovative financial solutions in a very fast paced, dynamic, and competitive environment. Ideal applicants will have excellent organizational and customer service skills along with a positive mental attitude and a willingness to take initiative.
BHG continues to grow its product offerings and expand market presence. We are experiencing unparalleled growth and have openings for Professionals who are seeking to enhance success, and be part of a winning Team. Positions are available in our Sales Centers located in Ft. Lauderdale, and Syracuse, NY.
• The Account Manager is responsible for assisting Account Executives in the collection of documentation and information needed for an application prior to underwriting.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Assists Account Executives with collection of documentation needed with the application
• Contacts the healthcare professionals to request additional pertinent information needed for processing the application
• Runs proper searches needed for verification purposes
• Structures loan applications and sends to underwriting
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook)
• Ability to multi task in a fast paced environment
• Detail oriented
• Organizational skills
• Able to meet performance deadlines and expectations
• Customer service
• Knowledge of finance/mortgage process is preferred
Meet Some of Bankers Healthcare Group's Employees
Chief of Staff
Juliana anticipates and prepares for the every need of BHG’s Chief Executive Officer, offering full support and assistance for everything from scheduling to creating roadmaps for the future.
Back to top