About the Job:
- Present and sell company products and services to current and potential clients
- Strong prospecting skills, including the ability to engage in high-level cold-calling to qualify and close new accounts
- Excellent communication and presentations skills with top-notch customer service approach
- Document activity using our CRM.
- Follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from phone and field activity
- Establish and maintain current client and potential client relationships
- Follow all sales processes and procedures put in place by sales management team
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- Strong relationship-building skills needed to build rapport with clients quickly and professionally
- Analytical/problem-solving skills are essential
- 1 to 2 years of sales experience (inside phone/intangibles preferred) along with a track record of success as a closer and achieving goals and quotas
- Thrive on energy, passion and the desire to work in a fast-paced environment
- Must be willing to learn, be coachable and want to make money
Why Bankers Healthcare Group?
- Work with purpose- Providing innovative financial solutions
- Onsite gym or Gym Membership
- Paid holidays and flexible paid time off
- Company Contribution towards Health and Dental Insurance
- Free Life Insurance
- 401 K Contributions
BHG Builds People That Build BHG
Bankers Healthcare Group is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Bankers Healthcare Group is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.
Back to top