Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities:
• Build effective business relationships with healthcare professionals
• Make outbound calls to warm healthcare leads generated by multiple sources in order to sell BHG product lines.
• Follow up with a consistently heavy pipeline of prospects to provide the best financial solution for their needs.
• Maintain detailed records of all activities made through CRM system
• Plan and implement an effective call plan
• Explain and cross-sell all BHG product lines to potential clients.
• Ability to originate and close multiple financial products.
• Take thorough and complete loan applications; analyze and pre-qualify applicant information to determine viability of the client's desired loan program.
• Provide guidance and information relevant to the risks and benefits of each program the applicant is qualified for; effectively explain and communicate the terms of each product and ensure all documents necessary are signed by the borrower.
• Work with designated Sales Support partner to gather all initial documentation required and provide additional documentation as necessary
• Keeping current with company data, industry trends, and relevant news/current events in order to present this information to healthcare professionals
Experience working in a Financial Services Sales Position is a plus
Proven ability to promote and sell products and services via telesales
Qualified Candidates have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Attention to detail and outstanding customer service is critical to success.
Meet Some of Bankers Healthcare Group's Employees
Chief of Staff
Juliana anticipates and prepares for the every need of BHG’s Chief Executive Officer, offering full support and assistance for everything from scheduling to creating roadmaps for the future.
Back to top