Sr. Systems Administrator, Salesforce CRM
The primary purpose and function of the Sr. Systems Administrator, Salesforce CRM is to manage the customer relationship management (Salesforce) application business processes associated with configuration, maintenance and enhancements in alignment with the marketing roadmap. This position will be the key contact for business users for support, training and change management communications while also serving as the liaison with technical teams for integration, customizations and capability enhancements.
Essential Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Live and exemplify the Five Principles of Mars, Inc. within self and team.
- Work closely with the marketing function business teams to configure and administer efficient CRM user workflows and business processes.
- Collaborate with technical teams on architecture and solutions design that support an integrated enterprise CRM application.
- Perform business analysis with functional owners to understand objectives, document requirements and quantify success metrics for the technical components of CRM systems development.
- Develop project plans and manage processes related to CRM systems development including functional requirements, user acceptance testing, deployment, maintenance and trouble shooting.
- Write business test plans and acceptance criteria, facilitate results reporting and analyze and recommend opportunities for workflow and process improvement.
- Maintain the service and enhancement request queue prioritization and communicate key dates, dependencies and risks to all stakeholders.
- Align technical request prioritization with marketing capability roadmap and identify technical solution efficiencies that enhance the CRM system.
- Facilitate change control process and coordinate change management communications across all stakeholder functions
- Partner with Marketing’s business stakeholders to identity and comply with regulatory legal compliance for the CRM database and associated communications channels.
- Document CRM application maintenance, support and escalation processes.
- Document user workflows and provide user training materials.
- Other job duties as assigned.
Special Working Conditions:
- Ability to work at a computer for long periods of time.
- Project timelines and work volume / deadlines may often require more than 40 hours per week to complete essential duties of this job.
- Must have mental processes for reasoning, remembering, mathematics and language ability (reading, writing, and speaking the English language) to perform the duties proficiently.
- Ability to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form and to solve problems involving several variables.
- Ability to stand, walk, stoop, kneel, crouch, and climb as well as manipulate (lift, carry, move) up to 50 pounds.
- Requires good hand-eye coordination, arm-hand-finger dexterity with the ability to grasp, and visual acuity to use a keyboard and operate necessary equipment.
- The noise level in the work environment is normally moderate.
- Environment where pets are present.
Experience, Education and/or Training:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or Computer Science preferred, or the equivalent combination of education, training and experience that provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities.
- Minimum of five years relevant professional experience in business analysis, project management of application development required.
- Salesforce administrator certification required. Certification in SFDC Marketing Cloud preferred.
- Experience with SFDC administration of profiles, roles, users, page layouts, email services, approvals, workflows, reports, dashboards, tasks and events required.
- Experience with SFDC configuration of custom formula fields, field dependencies, validation rules, workflows, and approval processes for automated alerts, field updates required.
- Salesforce.com (SFDC) application integration components, APIs, controllers and data management experience preferred.
- SFDC APEX code development of classes and triggers, custom pages and applications preferred.
- Visualforce markup language and controller proficiency preferred.
- Prefer health care background (veterinary or human healthcare, pharmaceutical, etc.).
Banfield Pet Hospital® is committed to a diverse work environment in which all individuals are treated with respect and dignity. It is our mission to provide equal employment opportunities to all candidates and to ensure that access to jobs is strictly based on job-related criteria.
WE ARE A DRUG-FREE, SMOKE-FREE, EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. Company Policy, Federal and State Laws Forbid Discrimination Because of Age, Color, Race, Religion, Sex, Disability, Sexual Orientation or National Origin.
Back to top