Sr Functional Lead ERP Financials (Accounting to Close)
SUMMARY OF JOB PURPOSE AND FUNCTION
The Sr Functional Lead will assist with integrating new and existing business units into the Mars Veterinary Services common ERP platform. This role will support the Sr. Manager Oracle Cloud Implementation on all ERP financial business requirements while working with IT to create ad support finance system best practices.
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES AND TASKS
• Live and exemplify the Five Principles of Mars, Inc. within self and team.
• Assist with financial integration of existing and new business units into Mars Veterinary Services Reporting and common ERP platform (Oracle Cloud Financials).
• Play a key role in financial discovery sessions, assisting with data conversion mapping from legacy systems to the common ERP platform for Mars Veterinary Services.
• Collaborate with ERP teams to execute financial best practices based on Oracle Cloud Financials.
• Ensure understanding of local statutory reporting requirements, working with architect, accounting and financial teams to process and report according to local county reporting requirements.
• Support all business units during ERP financial systems integration project life cycle (discovery, CRP/UAT testing, go-live, and post go-live).
• Act as the systems liaison between Mars Veterinary Services and business units.
• Assist Program Manager with the administration and maintenance of Veterinary Services consolidated Chart of Accounts.
• Other duties as needed to complete financial integration.
SPECIAL WORKING CONDITIONS
• Must be able to travel approximately 50% of time both domestically and internationally, meeting age and other requirements of car rental agencies.
• Ability to work at a computer for long periods of time.
• Project timelines and work volume / deadlines may often require more than 40 hours per week to complete essential duties of this job.
• Must have mental processes for reasoning, remembering, mathematics and language ability (reading, writing, and speaking the English language) to perform the duties proficiently.
• Ability to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form and to solve problems involving several variables.
• Ability to stand, walk, stoop, kneel, crouch, and climb as well as manipulate (lift, carry, move) up to 50 pounds.
• Requires good hand-eye coordination, arm-hand-finger dexterity with the ability to grasp, and visual acuity to use a keyboard and operate necessary equipment.
• The noise level in the work environment is normally moderate.
• Environment where pets are present.
EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION AND/OR TRAINING
• Bachelor's degree in finance, accounting or business information systems required, or the equivalent combination of education, training and experience that provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities.
• Eight years experience in a combination of finance, accounting and IT systems roles.
• ERP Systems implementation required with Oracle R12 or Cloud implementation preferred.
• Financial process design and documentation experience required.
• Prior experience in an international role or environment required.
• Accounting, financial reporting or project management experience preferred.
• Prefer health care background (veterinary or human healthcare, pharmaceutical, etc.).
WE ARE A DRUG-FREE, SMOKE-FREE, EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
Banfield Pet Hospital® strongly supports and values the uniqueness of all individuals and promotes a work environment where diversity is embraced. Banfield Pet Hospital is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, genetic information, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability. Banfield Pet Hospital complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every Banfield location.
Back to top