Sr. Coordinator, Payroll
Theprimary purpose and function of the Sr. Coordinator, Payroll is to audit and processbi-weekly payroll for a region.
Essential Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Live and exemplify the Five Principles of Mars, Inc. within selfand team.
- Prepareand process all aspects of bi-weekly payroll.
- Audittime and attendance for all associates prior to final payroll transmittal.
- Import,prepare and transmit payroll data batches.
- Auditpayroll processing error messages and resolve all issues.
- Processpayroll data and tax set up including multi-states, localities, and school districts.
- PerformHR data exchange process, review and resolve differences.
- Processterminated associates final pay and all manual checks as requested.
- Distributepayroll checks via UPS delivery to all hospitals.
- Respondto all payroll inquiries from associates and other agencies.
- Processstate, federal and court-ordered garnishments.
- Maintainclient confidence and protect operations by keeping information confidential.
- Other job duties asassigned.
Special Working Conditions:
- Abilityto work at a computer for long periods of time.
- Projecttimelines and work volume / deadlines may often require more than 40 hours perweek to complete essential duties of this job.
- Musthave mental processes for reasoning, remembering, mathematics and languageability (reading, writing, and speaking the English language) to perform theduties proficiently.
- Ability to carry outinstructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form and to solve problemsinvolving several variables.
- Ability to stand,walk, stoop, kneel, crouch, and climb as well as manipulate (lift, carry, move)up to 50 pounds.
- Requires good hand-eyecoordination, arm-hand-finger dexterity with the ability to grasp, and visualacuity to use a keyboard and operate necessary equipment.
- Thenoise level in the work environment is normally moderate.
- Environment wherepets are present.
Experience, Education and/or Training:
- Bachelor'sdegree preferred, or the equivalent combination of education, training andexperience that provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities.
- Twoyears of relevant professional experience required, with data entry and astrong understanding or payroll laws.
- Experiencewith Ceridian products and DayForce for Payroll and Time and Attendance preferred.
- Prefer health carebackground (veterinary or human healthcare, pharmaceutical, etc.).
Banfield Pet Hospital® is committed to a diverse work environment in which all individuals are treated with respect and dignity. It is our mission to provide equal employment opportunities to all candidates and to ensure that access to jobs is strictly based on job-related criteria.
WE ARE A DRUG-FREE, SMOKE-FREE, EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
Company Policy, Federal and State Laws Forbid Discrimination Because of Age, Color, Race, Religion, Sex, Disability, Sexual Orientation or National Origin.
Meet Some of Banfield Pet Hospital's Employees
Sr. Talent Acquisition Partner
Andrew marshals all his wit and resources to find new ways to attract and retain, the best veterinary talent for Banfield, strategizing with executives, conducting interviews, and influencing hiring decisions.
Back to top