Sr. Coordinator, HRIS
The primary purpose and function of the Sr Coordinator, HRIS is to assist in various projects while proactively facilitating the effective and efficient collection of data, ensuring accuracy and integrity of the Oracle, ECM, Ceridian Payroll, and Dayforce systems.
Essential Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Live and exemplify the Five Principles of Mars, Inc. within self and team.
- Process (review, track, enter, and audit) high volume of Team Member Action Notices (TANs) and new hires into Oracle HRIS.
- Accurately enter data into HRIS and Oracle Learning Management (OLM/MyLearning)
- Job title and grade.
- Standard hours.
- Associate education and certification levels.
- Verify paraprofessional and doctor pay grades identifying pay rates are within range, receiving appropriate leader approvals and involving compensation when applicable.
- Veterinary doctor and certified veterinary technician licensing
- Assist with various projects.
- Manage associate paperwork for new hospital openings, conversions, and acquisitions.
- Train other Sr HRIS coordinators on Oracle HRIS, MSS, OLM, FIDO, Ceridian and Dayforce systems, acting as resource and troubleshooting issues as necessary.
- Communicate with hiring managers when missing information required to process associate new hires or changes.
- Collaborate with Field Leadership, Charter Owners, Hospital and CTS associates to ensure timeliness and accuracy of all data for new hires, associate changes, etc.
- Administer and answer questions regarding data in HRIS, OLM, MSS, and Fetch systems, understanding all models and required documents in order to explain as needed.
- Perform daily audits of Oracle HRIS data for accuracy prior to multiple system interfaces.
- Use understanding of system interface connections to answer and troubleshoot questions on system access (email, Dayforce, OLM, FIDO, MSS, etc.).
- Maintain and report statistics on new hires, rehires, separations, students and associate changes.
- Create ad hoc reports for Field Leadership and Management.
- Utilize ECM scanning system for associate files, troubleshoot issues and answer questions as necessary.
- Validate Oracle HRIS to payroll import errors and troubleshoot interface issues.
- Test HRIS, FIDO, OLM, and ECM system when upgrades implemented to validate effectiveness.
- Coordinate testing efforts with other P&O systems when upgrades implemented
- Document and maintain processes and procedures of daily duties.
- Other job duties as assigned.
Special Working Conditions:
- Ability to work at a computer for long periods of time.
- Project timelines and work volume / deadlines may often require more than 40 hours per week to complete essential duties of this job.
- Must have mental processes for reasoning, remembering, mathematics and language ability (reading, writing, and speaking the English language) to perform the duties proficiently.
- The noise level in the work environment is normally moderate.
- Environment where pets are present.
Experience, Education and/or Training:
- Associate’s degree preferred, or the equivalent combination of education, training and experience that provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities. High School Diploma required.
- One-year relevant professional experience required, HRIS experience preferred.
- Highly accurate data entry and 10 key skills required.
- Microsoft Access experience preferred.
- Prefer health care background (veterinary or human healthcare, pharmaceutical, etc.).
Banfield Pet Hospital® is committed to a diverse work environment in which all individuals are treated with respect and dignity. It is our mission to provide equal employment opportunities to all candidates and to ensure that access to jobs is strictly based on job-related criteria.
WE ARE A DRUG-FREE, SMOKE-FREE, EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
Company Policy, Federal and State Laws Forbid Discrimination Because of Age, Color, Race, Religion, Sex, Disability, Sexual Orientation or National Origin.
Meet Some of Banfield Pet Hospital's Employees
Sr. Talent Acquisition Partner
Andrew marshals all his wit and resources to find new ways to attract and retain, the best veterinary talent for Banfield, strategizing with executives, conducting interviews, and influencing hiring decisions.
Back to top