Sr Business Analyst (Procure to Pay)
- Vancouver, WA
Essential Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Live and exemplify the Five Principles of Mars, Inc. within self and team.
- Leading contributor for the integration of existing and new business units into the Mars Veterinary Health S2P ecosystem. Core focus on Oracle Fusion with a secondary focus on Coupa.
- SME within Oracle Financial Cloud experience specific to procure-to-pay (P2P).
- Internal consultant to shared services process and improvement. Work can be non-routine and complex, involving the application of advanced technical and/or business skills.
- Engage with procurement & finance organization to define the future state of S2P business processes through quantitative analysis and review of current processes. Identify wasteful/inefficient points in the process and engage with impacted parties to determine future state.
- Identify leading practices and drive adoption, optimized system utilization and continuous process improvement outcomes.
- Play active role in reviewing Oracle/Coupa release upgrades and analyzing impact of new features or changes to existing features.
- Provide 2nd or 3rd level support to business-users of Oracle/Coupa. Assist in managing, monitoring, and troubleshooting integrations.
- Ability to learn on the fly and address key stakeholder needs.
- Other job duties as assigned.
- Ability to work at a computer for long periods of time.
- Project timelines and work volume / deadlines may often require more than 40 hours per week to complete essential duties of this job.
- Must have mental processes for reasoning, remembering, mathematics and language ability (reading, writing, and speaking the English language) to perform the duties proficiently.
- Ability to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form and to solve problems involving several variables.
- Ability to stand, walk, stoop, kneel, crouch, and climb as well as manipulate (lift, carry, move) up to 50 pounds.
- Requires good hand-eye coordination, arm-hand-finger dexterity with the ability to grasp, and visual acuity to use a keyboard and operate necessary equipment.
- The noise level in the work environment is normally moderate.
- Environment where pets are present.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Information Technology, or Business Administration is preferred.
- Five to eight years of experience in Procurement/Finance/Systems is required.
- Five to eight years of Oracle Financial Cloud experience specific to procure-to-pay (P2P). Prior implementation experience is preferred.
- Oracle Fusion experience is required.
- Structured and target-oriented working style, assertiveness with clear focus on process improvement is required.
- Understanding of various support center functions and their impact to the business is required.
- Experience working on procurement system (e.g. Coupa, Ariba etc.) integrations with Oracle is preferred.
- Health care background (veterinary or human healthcare, pharmaceutical, etc.) is preferred.
Mars Veterinary Health(MVH)® strongly supports and values the uniqueness of all individuals and promotes a work environment where diversity is embraced. MVH is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, genetic information, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability. MVH complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every MVH location.
Back to top