Specialist Talent Acquisition Systems
Summary of Job Purpose andFunction
The Specialist Talent Acquisition Systems will oversee recruitment systems, ensuring that correlating recruitment programs run smoothly and seamlessly. This position will analyze, design and maintain processes, systems, and data specifications used by the recruiting function. The Specialist will implement and maintain Talent Acquisition procedures designed to obtain, record, and process pipeline contacts, potential candidates and new hire information.
Essential Responsibilities and Tasks
- Live and exemplify the Five Principles of Mars, Inc. within self and team.
- Maintain systems that allow for timely and accurate data collection, processing, maintenance, and reporting of all contact, candidate and new hire information.
- Work with Talent Acquisition leadership and P&O counterparts to analyze, design and maintain processes, systems, and data specifications used by the recruiting function.
- Manage system changes, upgrades, report access, and compliance needs, most specifically those related to the Taleo Applicant Tracking System.
- Perform audits and troubleshooting to ensure data integrity within recruitment systems, producing accurate reports related to candidate recruitment and metrics.
- Provide support to analyze, interpret, summarize and present recruitment data.
- Work with Banfield's IT team to protect confidential information and ensure secure data management practices, managing system settings, user access and permissions
- Management or oversight of P&O projects requiring technical expertise.
- Act as the team subject matter resource to support incoming requests while working cross-functionally both in and outside the team and business unit.
- Develop and maintain manuals, tables, code lists, and recruitment workflows and process documents.
- Provide technical guidance and instruction for first level user support, ensuring speedy resolution to incoming questions and user issues, analyzing issues to identify themes or problems, and working to resolve as needed.
- Provide quarterly recap report summarizing system issues and solutions.
- Ensure and distribute regularly scheduled functional reports housed within the Taleo system for analysis and decision making.
- Collaborate with HR Analytics for statistical analysis, designing new metrics, or other recruitment-related data needs as required.
- Participate in business process design decisions that affect recruiting systems and recommend solutions.
- Other job duties as assigned.
Special Working Conditions
- Ability to work at a computer for long periods of time.
- Project timelines and work volume / deadlines may often require more than 40 hours per week to complete essential duties of this job.
- Must have mental processes for reasoning, remembering, mathematics and language ability (reading, writing, and speaking the English language) to perform the duties proficiently.
- Ability to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form and to solve problems involving several variables.
- Ability to stand, walk, stoop, kneel, crouch, and climb as well as manipulate (lift, carry, move) up to 50 pounds.
- Requires good hand-eye coordination, arm-hand-finger dexterity with the ability to grasp, and visual acuity to use a keyboard and operate necessary equipment.
- The noise level in the work environment is normally moderate.
- Environment where pets are present.
Experience, Education and/orTraining
- Bachelor's degree in human resources, business, computer science or related field preferred, or the equivalent combination of education, training and experience that provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities.
- Minimum three years experience in development, implementation, support, maintenance and administration of technology related solutions required.
- Prior Taleo Applicant Tracking System or similar Oracle cloud application experience required.
- Familiarity with human resources practices and procedures, as well as recruitment related compliance, required.
- Strong organizational and project management skills required.
- Prefer health care background (veterinary or human healthcare, pharmaceutical, etc.).
WEARE A DRUG-FREE, SMOKE-FREE, EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
Company Policy, Federal and State Laws Forbid Discrimination Because of Age,Color,
Race, Religion, Sex, Disability, Sexual Orientation or National Origin.
Meet Some of Banfield Pet Hospital's Employees
Sr. Talent Acquisition Partner
Andrew marshals all his wit and resources to find new ways to attract and retain, the best veterinary talent for Banfield, strategizing with executives, conducting interviews, and influencing hiring decisions.
Back to top