Shift Lead - 001051
- Ashland, VA
The right person for this job takes great enjoyment in:
- Assisting and supporting the hospital leadership in developing an efficient, productive team that provides the highest quality care and service to the most pets and clients.
- Following Banfield protocols and practices, focusing the team to achieve practice priorities while building our culture and brand.
- Day-to-day supervision of the team when called upon and ensuring quality medical care, exceptional client service, associate engagement and maximum productivity.
- Helping create an environment where a team can deliver quality, efficient and effective veterinary care to pets and fostering an environment that engages associates, where associates do their best and feel good about being a member of the team.
- Providing professional, efficient and exceptional client service (lead by example), ensuring all associates do the same, to include client education about Optimum Wellness Plans, preventive care, pet health needs, hospital services, marketing campaigns, and other related information; effectively resolve client issues.
- Assisting in effectively scheduling associates to meet client needs according, while proactively planning time off and CE scheduling.
- Ensuring compliance with all practice policies and procedures.
- Ensuring adherence to Banfield dress and grooming guidelines.
If you want to become an integral part of an effective team that allows you to put your love of pets to work and are looking for a career with a growing company that cares about the families and pets we serve, please visit Banfield.com/Careers and apply today for an opportunity in your area. We look forward to speaking with you about your desire to join Banfield and make a better world for pets!
- You must believe preventive care is the best and only way to achieve a long and healthy life for each pet.
- You must embrace and thrive on providing exceptional client and pet experiences.
- You must be available to work weekend and evening shifts.
- You must be comfortable working in an environment with loud noise and strong smells.
- You must be 18 years of age or older.
- You must have a minimum of two years of veterinary hospital experience.
- We are a drug-free, smoke-free, equal opportunity employer.
Banfield Pet Hospital strongly supports and values the uniqueness of all individuals and promotes a work environment where diversity is embraced. Banfield Pet Hospital is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, genetic information, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability. Banfield Pet Hospital complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every Banfield location.
Share this job
You and your family are covered - with the support and resources for your mental and physical health.
Setting Banfield apart
Learn from Ronica what key things set Banfield apart from other hospitals.
- Veterinary Assistant - 001393 United States, American Fork
- Web Content Manager United States, Vancouver
- Veterinarian United States, Happy Valley
No saved jobs
We're more than just a hospital. We're an entire network of locations, serving pet lovers around the country - and guided by dedicated teams inside our headquarters.
Explore our Locations
Back to navigation (Map)
- About us
- Banfield hospital locator
- Labor conditions applications
- Banfield in The Muse
- Associate referrals
- Talent acquisition events official rules
Stay connected and get the latest career opportunities.
Banfield Talent Network
Join our Talent Network! In 30 seconds you can let us know that you're interested learning more about Banfield Pet Hospital!
Stay in touch
Privacy | Cookie notice | Terms | Ad choices | Accessibility | Contact us | Site map | Labor conditions applications
Copyright © 2021 Banfield Pet Hospital | Banfield Pet Hospital, an Affiliate of Mars, Incorporated
Back to top