Senior Coordinator, Internal Communications
The Internal Communications Coordinator will research, write, edit and coordinate internal communications for various internal audiences. This position will assist the Internal Communications team in their daily activities, providing organizational and creative support as needed.
Essential Responsibilities and Tasks
- Live and exemplify the Five Principles of Mars, Inc. within self and team.
- Research, write and edit content for variety of internal purposes, including newsletter articles, internal video scripts, creative briefs, blog postings and intranet content.
- Support and assist the Internal Communications team in their day-to-day activities, supporting the team as they develop communication plans for key initiatives and projects.
- Coordinate and manage onsite meetings and events related to internal communication activities.
- Create and maintain a schedule of internal communication activities with the Internal Communications team.
- Offer creativity and input in a variety of settings to enhance the strength and value of Banfield’s internal communications.
- Perform general administrative duties.
- Be flexible and willing to work flexible schedule according to corporate affair team activities.
- Other job duties as assigned.
Experience, Education and/or Training
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, English, Public Relations, Marketing or Business preferred, or the equivalent combination of education, training and experience that provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities.
- Minimum 1-3 years of relevant communications experience required.
- Prefer health care background (veterinary or human healthcare, pharmaceutical, etc.).
Special Working Conditions
- Ability to work at a computer for long periods of time.
- Project timelines and work volume / deadlines may often require more than 40 hours per week to complete essential duties of this job.
- Must have mental processes for reasoning, remembering, mathematics and language ability (reading, writing, and speaking the English language) to perform the duties proficiently.
- Ability to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form and to solve problems involving several variables.
- Ability to stand, walk, stoop, kneel, crouch, and climb as well as manipulate (lift, carry, move) up to 50 pounds.
- Requires good hand-eye coordination, arm-hand-finger dexterity with the ability to grasp, and visual acuity to use a keyboard and operate necessary equipment.
- The noise level in the work environment is normally moderate.
- Environment where pets are present.
Banfield Pet Hospital® is committed to a diverse work environment in which all individuals are treated with respect and dignity. It is our mission to provide equal employment opportunities to all candidates and to ensure that access to jobs is strictly based on job-related criteria.
Meet Some of Banfield Pet Hospital's Employees
Sr. Talent Acquisition Partner
Andrew marshals all his wit and resources to find new ways to attract and retain, the best veterinary talent for Banfield, strategizing with executives, conducting interviews, and influencing hiring decisions.
Back to top