Manager, Oracle Cloud ERP Support
- Vancouver, WA
Summary and Qualifications:
The primary purpose and function of the Manager, Oracle Cloud ERP Support is to lead the Oracle Applications Support team, partners in maintaining and servicing Oracle ERP Cloud globally. This position will partner with functional teams to understand departmental expectations and requirements while also identifying and developing talent within the team to support Oracle Cloud ERP and related integrating systems.
Essential Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Live and exemplify the Five Principles of Mars, Inc. within self and team.
- Collaborate and partner with IT leaders, functional stakeholders and departments to ensure successful support services and maintenance are provided for Oracle Cloud ERP
- Manage the Oracle Application support team and partner resources, set clear goals and objectives, measure performance, mentor, coach, and enforce adherence to best practices, processes and policies.
- Oversee application support by continuously improving availability and ensuring delivery of critical system led business deliverables (e.g. period, quarter, year-end close/open enrollment).
- Improvise ITIL processes with help of Service Now (Existing ITSM system) and enhance the operational processes to meet global growth needs.
- Develop, document, maintain and ensure adherence to key processes crucial to Oracle Cloud.
- Lead developers work breakdown structure and prioritization to maintain efficiency in support services
- Adhere to SLA's and availability metrics (Team KPIs) for business functional teams and departments and measure and report on them regularly to management, leverage partners to meet SLAs/KPIs as well.
- Estimate and manage enhancement and support work for minor changes along with partners to Oracle cloud ERP.
- Work with partner/vendor resources of onsite and offshore to help deliver managed services support for Cloud ERP in US and Europe regions for all MVH business units
- Regularly review and manage Oracle license discussions with Oracle Inc and optimize it for usage at Mars Veterinary Health (MVH) enterprise level. Keep a close watch on cloud ERP production changes, review and validate production changes to maintain compliance
- Other job duties as assigned.
Special Working Conditions:
- Ability to work at a computer for long periods of time.
- Project timelines and work volume / deadlines may often require more than 40 hours per week to complete essential duties of this job.
- Must have mental processes for reasoning, remembering, mathematics and language ability (reading, writing, and speaking the English language) to perform the duties proficiently.
- Ability to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form and to solve problems involving several variables.
- Ability to stand, walk, stoop, kneel, crouch, and climb as well as manipulate (lift, carry, move) up to 50 pounds.
- Requires good hand-eye coordination, arm-hand-finger dexterity with the ability to grasp, and visual acuity to use a keyboard and operate necessary equipment.
- The noise level in the work environment is normally moderate.
- Environment where pets are present.
Experience, Education and/or Training:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science and/or Business is required.
- Ten years of relevant industry experience, including at least 2 years in Cloud Oracle ERP Finance, oracle Cloud HCM space modules in capacities of managing enterprise operations is required.
- Leadership experience working with direct reports in a matrixed environment is required.
- Experience in a healthcare environment with strong understanding of business processes is required.
- Hands on experiences in managing partner resources in AMS model is required.
- Health care background (veterinary or human healthcare, pharmaceutical, etc.). is preferred.
WE ARE A DRUG-FREE, SMOKE-FREE, EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
Mars Veterinary Health (MVH)® strongly supports and values the uniqueness of all individuals and promotes a work environment where diversity is embraced. MVH is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, genetic information, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability. MVH complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every MVH location.
Back to top