Manager Digital Brand Content and Community
The Digital Brand Manager, Content & Community is responsible for developing Banfield.com strategy, overseeing digital community growth and digital content development in support of Banfield's growth strategy. This role will translate key business objectives into an actionable plan that meets consumer, client-centric and professional needs to further and strengthen our brand positioning, developing content and communities to further us as an industry leader.
- Live and exemplify the Five Principles of Mars, Inc. within self and team.
- Operate as part of the Brand Marketing leadership team and work closely with immediate peers and Digital Experience to co-develop a Banfield.com strategy and integrated digital products roadmap that brings to life our positioning and overall Brand Strategy.
- Design and optimize the strategy for audience-specific lifecycle-based content and community needs, including channel and content development and distribution; national and local search engine optimization and online reputation management.
- Lead the performance and ongoing development of the team responsible for development of content and digital community growth..
- Oversee the optimization of a content and community measurement plan to ensure ongoing health and growth of the program, online reputation management as well as national and local search engine optimization and performance.
- Partner across Global PetCare to leverage the content and communities to the benefit of the ecosystem, and with cross-functional counterparts to develop digital programs in support of objectives.
- Remain in touch with consumer and industry trends to ensure our content and community strategy is relevant for evolving needs of target audiences.
- Oversee appropriate agency relationships and program work in support of strategy.
- Develop program appropriate reporting to inform senior leadership of performance.
- Other job duties as assigned.
Context and Scope
- Highly collaborative leadership role with brand marketing director, client communication director, hospital marketing, and other internal marketing and employer branding
- Strategic agility in order to drive results
- Creatively focused with a strong analytical mindset
- Preferred Type of Degree: Bachelors Degree in Digital marketing, communications, brand marketing or related field
- Field of Study: Digital Communications
- Years of Experience Required: 5-7 In what area: Digital marketing, social media, website and content management
- Preferred - Brand marketing and marketing strategy
- Preferred - Direct Marketing, Retail and/or advertising
- Required - Digital Marketing, SEO, SEM and Social Media analytics required
- Required - Team Management and team development required
- Preferred - Health care background (veterinary or human healthcare, pharmaceutical, etc.).
Special Working Conditions
- Ability to work at a computer for long periods of time.
- Project timelines and work volume / deadlines may often require more than 40 hours per week to complete essential duties of this job.
- Must have mental processes for reasoning, remembering, mathematics and language ability (reading, writing, and speaking the English language) to perform the duties proficiently.
- Ability to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form and to solve problems involving several variables.
- Ability to stand, walk, stoop, kneel, crouch, and climb as well as manipulate (lift, carry, move) up to 50 pounds.
- Requires good hand-eye coordination, arm-hand-finger dexterity with the ability to grasp, and visual acuity to use a keyboard and operate necessary equipment.
- The noise level in the work environment is normally moderate.
- Environment where pets are present.
WE ARE A DRUG-FREE, SMOKE-FREE, EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
Company Policy, Federal and State Laws Forbid Discrimination Because of Age, Color, Race, Religion, Sex, Disability, Sexual Orientation or National Origin.
Back to top