Commitment beyond qualifications
Being a veterinary technician requires much more than AVMAcertified credentials. It means bringing your talents, skills, dedication, anda desire for developing alongside your peers. But, most importantly, it meansshowing up each day with a passion for pets and working with others who believepreventive care is the key to helping pets achieve long and healthy lives.
As we do with all our associates, we look to our vet techs toadopt our FivePrinciples - Quality, Responsibility, Mutuality, Efficiency and Freedom.And, while your on-paper qualifications are of course important, we activelyseek out vet techs who thrive on delivering outstanding client and petexperiences.
Your wellbeing matters.
We know that your real passion for pet well-being is why you chosethis profession. At Banfield, we believe it is just as important to support thewell-being of those who devote their lives to this cause. Through our extensivenetwork and support structure, Banfield offers a wide array of benefits andprograms, empowering you to focus on yourself and your family, as you care forpets and clients
As a Banfield vet tech, we want you to take full advantage of workand play through:
- Competitive salary with paid time off
- Medical, dental, vision and prescription drug benefits for you andeligible dependents
- Automatic enrollment in 401(k) Savings Plan after 60 days ofemployment
- Health Savings Account with annual practice-paid funding of $750to supplement health care expenses
- Automatic enrollment in 100% practice paid short- and long-termdisability after 60 days of employment - includes maternity leave
- Optimum Wellness Plans (OWPs) for up to three pets
- A variety of discounts including Mars, PetSmart, Royal Canin,fitness, cellular, and so much more
Whether you are a newly certified or an experienced vet tech, ajob at Banfield opens the door to exploring the next best move in your career.We are committed to helping you grow as a vet tech by providing:
- Performance Development Plans (PDP) designed to help you defineand achieve your career goals
- Practice-paid continuing education opportunities along with theopportunity to attend partner conferences
- Free membership to NAVTA, practice-paid subscription to VetFolio,and a 50% discount for VetGirl
- Opportunities to lend your skills to the local communitieswhere you live and serve
- Ability to grow into leadership roles at the field and practicelevel
We've created a structure that includes leadership and support atthe hospital level, in the field, and at our headquarters, all with one goal inmind: helping you deliver quality care for all pets.
Commitment to communitywellness
Through volunteering efforts, and our programs designed to benefitlocal shelters and rescues, we strengthen the pet-human connections in ourcommunities. Discover how we supportthe wellbeing of our people and profession through the MarsVolunteer Program (MVP).
So,what are you waiting for?
Make your move and apply today!
Banfield Pet Hospital® strongly supports and values the uniquenessof all individuals and promotes a work environment where diversity is embraced.Banfield Pet Hospital is an equal opportunity employer. All qualifiedapplicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,age, genetic information, or protected veteran status. If you have a disabilityor special need that requires accommodation, please let us know. Banfield PetHospital follows all applicable federal, state and local laws governingnondiscrimination in employment in every Banfield location.