Director Digital Client Services
The Head of Client Digital Services will be responsible for developing and overseeing the roadmap of our client interactions and the digital needs to support their development and optimization. These services will support both internal and external clients in the pursuit of a seamless client experience. This role will also be the primary point of contact for leveraging technologies, and ecosystem partnerships for the benefit of our clients and their pets.
- Live and exemplify the Five Principles of Mars, Inc. within self and team.
- Lead the evolving strategy for our client experience across all client lifecycle points. Build a strong partnership with IT and our hospitals to bring these experiences to life for our clients and associates.
- Develop strategies, programs, tests and ongoing monitoring methods to support development and optimization of digital client experiences. Leverage insights from client research, surveys and best practices to inform processes.
- Act as a leader within the Practice regarding the use of innovation practices, client experience mapping and digital technologies to create exceptional client experiences.
- Oversee agencies and outside partnerships that contribute to development of digital client experience services.
- Contribute to VHG and PetCare conversations as it relates to collective innovation, client experience and digital efforts.
Context and Scope
- Sits on Marketing Leadership Team, will have a team of direct reports including digital client strategy leader and digital services specialists.
- Work will be done by digital marketing team and in partnership with the IT Marketing Ops team. This role will also partner with Connected Solutions, Hospital Operations and others.
- Education & Professional Qualification
- Type of Degree: Masters
- Field of Study: Marketing, Client Research, Data/Science, Innovation, Technology
- Years of Experience Required: 10
- In what area: Marketing, Communications, Technology, Digital, Product Development
- Required Multi-unit service business experience
- Required Product and innovation management
- Required Client-facing technologies
- Required Team management and leadership development
- Preferred Health care background (veterinary or human healthcare, pharmaceutical, etc.).
Special Working Conditions
- Complete how the job gets done and the way it operates
- Ability to work at a computer for long periods of time.
- Project timelines and work volume / deadlines may often require more than 40 hours per week to complete essential duties of this job.
- Must have mental processes for reasoning, remembering, mathematics and language ability (reading, writing, and speaking the English language) to perform the duties proficiently.
- Ability to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form and to solve problems involving several variables.
- Ability to stand, walk, stoop, kneel, crouch, and climb as well as manipulate (lift, carry, move) up to 50 pounds.
- Requires good hand-eye coordination, arm-hand-finger dexterity with the ability to grasp, and visual acuity to use a keyboard and operate necessary equipment.
- The noise level in the work environment is normally moderate.
- Environment where pets are present.
WE ARE A DRUG-FREE, SMOKE-FREE, EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
Company Policy, Federal and State Laws Forbid Discrimination Because of Age, Color,
Race, Religion, Sex, Disability, Sexual Orientation or National Origin.
Meet Some of Banfield Pet Hospital's Employees
Wellness Plan Relations Coordinator
Naturally empathetic, Blanche uses her customer service and telephone skills to assist Banfield clients, educating them about wellness plan benefits, and helping them make the best choices for their pets.
Back to top