Developer - Oracle Cloud ERP
- Vancouver, WA
The primary function of the Developer, Oracle ERP Applications for operations is to provide Finance and HCM application modules support using the leading-edge technology on Cloud platform. The Candidate will work closely with Support Manager, BA and Business owners to identify and resolve issues relating to BI ., Integrations and Custom processes.
Essential Responsibilities and Tasks:
Live and exemplify the Five Principles of Mars, Inc. within self and team.
Implement and Support Oracle ERP Cloud Financials including GL, AP, AR, FA, PO, Tax, and CM.
Support ERP Financial Cloud Custom integration and reports.
Support business units during Finance and HCM systems integration project life cycle (discovery, CRP/UAT testing, go-live and post go-live).
Work closely with ERP team (other functional leads, developers, support), DBA, P&O Systems and business leads to promote technical and functional upgrades, and best practices/industry standards.
Focus on continuous improvement to drive a seamless, modernized associate/user experience.
Occasionally provide off-hours on-call technical support maintaining processes and Special Business events to Business teams. Work on multiple tasks simultaneously among changing priorities.
Participate in the analysis, design, develop, testing, and implementation activities within the areas of responsibility.
Assist, mentor and train other team members.
Work closely with Oracle Inc support teams and support manager to address incidents and Service Request Queue, ensuring proper prioritization.
Perform other job duties as assigned.
Special Working Conditions:
- Ability to work at a computer for long periods of time.
- Project timelines and work volume/ deadlines may often require more than 40 hours per week to complete essential duties of this job.
- Must have mental processes for reasoning, remembering, mathematics and language ability (reading, writing, and speaking the English language) to perform the duties proficiently.
- Ability to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form and to solve problems involving several variables.
- Ability to stand, walk, stoop, kneel, crouch, and climb as well as manipulate (lift, carry, move) up to 50 pounds.
- Requires good hand-eye coordination, arm-hand-finger dexterity with the ability to grasp, and visual acuity to use a keyboard and operate necessary equipment.
- The noise level in the work environment is normally high due to pets.
- Environment where pets are present.
Experience, Education and/or Training:
- Bachelor's degree in IT, Computer Science, Information systems is preferred.
- 3-5 years' experience with object oriented application programming (SaaS or PaaS platforms required).
- Strong Analytical and technical skills is required
- Prefer health care background (veterinary or human healthcare, pharmaceutical, etc.).
WE ARE A DRUG-FREE, SMOKE-FREE, EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
Banfield Pet Hospital® strongly supports and values the uniqueness of all individuals and promotes a work environment where diversity is embraced. Banfield Pet Hospital is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, genetic information, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability. Banfield Pet Hospital complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every Banfield location.
Back to top