Designer Digital UX.UI
Translate business and functional needs into UI designs, ensuring a superlative end-user experience which supports optimum delivery of veterinary care and client engagement.
Using agile methodologies, utilize design thinking, growth hacking, and client lifecycle insights to deliver continuous refinement of the products.
- Live and exemplify the Five Principles of Mars, Inc. within self and team.
- Establish and maintain strong cross-functional relationships to support identification of end-user pain points and development of client experiences that meet consumer and professional audience needs.
- Engage product manager and stakeholders in design thinking exercises to clearly identify the UX/UI needs, priorities, and opportunities.
- Maintain deep understanding of Banfield's brand identity and ensure full and consistent expression in UI designs.
- Rapidly develop wireframes expressing multiple solution options to address user needs.
- Deliver finalized, brand-approved screen designs with all functionality clearly articulated and design elements defined.
- Stay up to date with digital industry trends and digital user experience and user interface developments.
- Create product prototypes, analyze user feedback and engagement, and refine user experience.
- Other job duties as assigned.
Context and Scope
- Partner closely with Digital Product Managers to develop solutions that meet internal and external customer needs.
- Engage with brand team to ensure UI alignment with brand identity, and with digital development team to ensure designs support rapid build/learn iteration cycles.
- Education & Professional Qualification
- Required Degree: Bachelor's
- Field of Study: visual design, communications, computer science or psychology
- ( or the equivalent combination of education, training and experience that provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities)
- Preferred specialty in human computer interaction
- Years of Experience Required: 5 In what area: UX/UI design for website and mobile app
- Preferred Health, wellness, or medical industry experience
Special Working Conditions
- Ability to work at a computer for long periods of time.
- Project timelines and work volume / deadlines may often require more than 40 hours per week to complete essential duties of this job.
- Must have mental processes for reasoning, remembering, mathematics and language ability (reading, writing, and speaking the English language) to perform the duties proficiently.
- Ability to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form and to solve problems involving several variables.
- Ability to stand, walk, stoop, kneel, crouch, and climb as well as manipulate (lift, carry, move) up to 50 pounds.
- Requires good hand-eye coordination, arm-hand-finger dexterity with the ability to grasp, and visual acuity to use a keyboard and operate necessary equipment.
- The noise level in the work environment is normally moderate.
- Environment where pets are present.
WE ARE A DRUG-FREE, SMOKE-FREE, EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
Company Policy, Federal and State Laws Forbid Discrimination Because of Age, Color, Race, Religion, Sex, Disability, Sexual Orientation or National Origin.
Meet Some of Banfield Pet Hospital's Employees
Andrew W.Sr. Talent Acquisition Partner
Andrew marshals all his wit and resources to find new ways to attract and retain, the best veterinary talent for Banfield, strategizing with executives, conducting interviews, and influencing hiring decisions.
Back to top