The primary purpose and function of the HRIS Coordinator is to maintain files for current and terminated associates and to insure all files are properly maintained.
Essential Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Live and exemplify the Five Principles of Mars, Inc. within self and team.
- Maintain associate files and troubleshoot issues.
- Utilize ECM scanning system by sorting, prepping, scanning, validating and auditing associate paperwork into the appropriate files. Sort and file all associate documents, including new hire documents, benefit, employee relation, , direct deposit and tax forms via ECM system.
- Retrieve current and terminated associate files, answering questions and providing any additional research, as requested.
- Request, file and maintain files for documents not yet scanned.
- Testing of system as new forms, changes and upgrades occur.
- Verify all new associate files are complete and accurate.
- Document and maintain processes and procedures of daily duties.
- Other job duties as assigned.
Special Working Conditions:
- Ability to work at a computer for long periods of time.
- Project timelines and work volume / deadlines may often require more than 40 hours per week to complete essential duties of this job.
- Must have mental processes for reasoning, remembering, mathematics and language ability (reading, writing, and speaking the English language) to perform the duties proficiently.
- Ability to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form and to solve problems involving several variables.
- Ability to stand, walk, stoop, kneel, crouch, and climb as well as manipulate (lift, carry, move) up to 50 pounds.
- Requires good hand-eye coordination, arm-hand-finger dexterity with the ability to grasp, and visual acuity to use a keyboard and operate necessary equipment.
- The noise level in the work environment is normally moderate.
- Environment where pets are present.
Experience, Education and/or Training:
- Associate’s degree preferred, or the equivalent combination of education, training and experience that provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities. High School Diploma required.
- Minimum one year administrative or office experience required.
- Highly accurate data entry and 10 key skills required.
- Prefer health care background (veterinary or human healthcare, pharmaceutical, etc.).
Banfield Pet Hospital® is committed to a diverse work environment in which all individuals are treated with respect and dignity. It is our mission to provide equal employment opportunities to all candidates and to ensure that access to jobs is strictly based on job-related criteria.
WE ARE A DRUG-FREE, SMOKE-FREE, EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
Company Policy, Federal and State Laws Forbid Discrimination Because of Age, Color, Race, Religion, Sex, Disability, Sexual Orientation or National Origin.
Meet Some of Banfield Pet Hospital's Employees
Sr. Talent Acquisition Partner
Andrew marshals all his wit and resources to find new ways to attract and retain, the best veterinary talent for Banfield, strategizing with executives, conducting interviews, and influencing hiring decisions.
Back to top