Summary and Qualifications:
The primary purpose of the Coordinator HRIS is to maintain the associate filing system and work-flow for all associates at Banfield.
This role will support and distribute incoming workload amongst HRIS Team and will assist with basic associate inquires and transactions
Essential Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Live and exemplify the Five Principles of Mars, Inc. within self and team.
- Maintain associate files and troubleshoot issues.
- Utilize ECM scanning system by sorting, prepping, scanning, validating and auditing associate paperwork into the appropriate files. Sort and file all associate documents, including new hire documents, employment changes, benefit, employee relation, direct deposit and tax forms via ECM system.
- Manage associate filing inboxes.
- Retrieve current and terminated associate files, answering questions and providing any additional research, as requested.
- Maintain files for documents not yet scanned.
- Distribute incoming documents, Team Member Action (TAN) forms, and voicemails.
- Verify all new associate files are complete and accurate.
- Testing of associate filing system as new forms, changes and upgrades occur.
- Review and approve name change requests, ensuring compliance with the SSA.
- Respond to candidate inquires and troubleshoot password resets and lockouts in Taleo.
- Review, approve, enter select transactions in Oracle HCM Core.
- Track and distribute incoming associate change requests.
- Other job duties as assigned.
Special Working Conditions:
- Ability to work at a computer for long periods of time.
- Project timelines and work volume / deadlines may often require more than 40 hours per week to complete essential duties of this job.
- Must have mental processes for reasoning, remembering, mathematics and language ability (reading, writing, and speaking the English language) to perform the duties proficiently.
- Ability to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form and to solve problems involving several variables.
- Ability to stand, walk, stoop, kneel, crouch, and climb as well as manipulate (lift, carry, move) up to 50 pounds.
- Requires good hand-eye coordination, arm-hand-finger dexterity with the ability to grasp, and visual acuity to use a keyboard and operate necessary equipment.
- The noise level in the work environment is normally moderate.
- Environment where pets are present.
Experience, Education and/or Training:
- Associate's degree in Human Resources or Business Administration is preferred, or the equivalent combination of education, training and experience that provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities.
- Two years of administration or office experience is required.
- Highly accurate data entry and 10 key skills is required.
- Knowledge of Microsoft office is required.
- Health care background (veterinary or human healthcare, pharmaceutical, etc.) is preferred.
WE ARE A DRUG-FREE, SMOKE-FREE, EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
Banfield Pet Hospital® strongly supports and values the uniqueness of all individuals and promotes a work environment where diversity is embraced. Banfield Pet Hospital is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, genetic information, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability. Banfield Pet Hospital complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every Banfield location
Back to top